• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OVERHEARD: How To Escape Reservist Training Forever

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol so tramautising then how he became successful? his opponents can all use it against it..and keep uttering SIR...etc ....to refresh his memory of OCS..hahaha then he sure lose the case...

You have no idea how big and powerful an ego can be, especially for lawyers who is all out to win. Unfortunatly for him, he cant win them all in his life. But if you are an opponent lawyer and would dare to truant him, mercy is the last thing on his mind in the courtroom or negotiation table.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have no idea how big and powerful an ego can be, especially for lawyers who is all out to win. Unfortunatly for him, he cant win them all in his life. But if you are an opponent lawyer and would dare to truant him, mercy is the last thing on his mind in the courtroom or negotiation table.

u have idea? LOL.......u sounded like u r the ns clerk himself..lol..but unlikely coz i dont believe u could be a lawyer based on what i see....truant him?????? u meant taunt?? mr l"awyer" and know it all...hahahahahahahhahahaha......

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Now that's what I call CORRUPTION and it is something rampant in most 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES. So it is not wrong to call Sinkeeland a '3RD WORLD COUNTRY' after all.

I don't call it corruption per se, because no money or compensation was exchange, but I know what u mean. George W Bush also enjoyed certain benefits when he was in the military. Actually, in my case, I did not know, nor was I informed that I was WH. I only saw my medical file by accident, and there was WH stamped on the outside of the folder. This was many years ago, and at that time my father was one of the first superscale civil servants. So, maybe that's why. WHo knows, we did not request for WH designation.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a personal thing. To some its 50 m from the Everest Summit. Lets face it, if given the opportunity, any sane person would do OCS. Its similar to an argument where the person living in a small house will justify staying in the small house when he cannot afford to pay for a bigger house.

lol so tramautising then how he became successful? his opponents can all use it against it..and keep uttering SIR...etc ....to refresh his memory of OCS..hahaha then he sure lose the case...

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
i earn $10k/mth, $200k p.a.

Downgraded to C9L9

Just came back from 2-week reservist with no appointment and nothing to do...

C9L9 still have to go reservist, for me they gave me immediate discharge from unit and transfer me to the "grandfather platoon" to die and rot away....but who cares too bad I didn't keng any earlier then that...

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only saw my medical file by accident, and there was WH stamped on the outside of the folder. This was many years ago, and at that time my father was one of the first superscale civil servants. So, maybe that's why. WHo knows, we did not request for WH designation.

Maybe your horse class not big enough :rolleyes:But lucky thing is it is still white:biggrin:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't call it corruption per se, because no money or compensation was exchange, but I know what u mean..

corruption especially in singapore context has taken a new twist....it might not necessary come in the form of tangibles gains such as monetary gains but intangible gains such as pulling of strings ie...

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
C9L9 still have to go reservist, for me they gave me immediate discharge from unit and transfer me to the "grandfather platoon" to die and rot away....but who cares too bad I didn't keng any earlier then that...

Basically many combat units are understrength. My unit merged with an older unit still under strength. Have to even get NSF to top up the strength for ATEC. Imagine how pathetic it is. Nobody in the right frame of mind will stake their lives for the country while many others are not. For what? What for?

White scums think the lowly educated men are dumb, but they are not. SAF regular scum tried to sell the thrill, experience and macho-ness of combat which is quite "fun" to go thru. But when come to the real war, nobody will go lah. Men who got onto the Chinos doing heli insert were thrilled with it first time. But after the thrill and back to common sense, they asked are they going to penerate to enemy territory in war?

Many had said that not to let the sons go thru this shit they undergo before. Those fun give it to some other while their son will go do something worthwhile for their lives.:rolleyes:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
corruption especially in singapore context has taken a new twist....it might not necessary come in the form of tangibles gains such as monetary gains but intangible gains such as pulling of strings ie...

It's not corruption by the white scum who are whiter than white. It should be "benefit to gain".

There are people doing the same shit as you, but they may be promised with promotion, scholarship, bonus, perks whatever behind the scene. And the rest of ignorance crowds do not have.

There is a common saying that in a poker game if you do not know who is the patsy(idiot), most probably you are the one.:rolleyes:

patsy -a person who is easily swindled, deceived, coerced, persuaded, etc.; sucker.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scholar - doing Super High Intensity Task(aka SHIT), so no NS
Sportmen - Can only win at SEA Games at most, got injury, got scholarship, no siong NS
Regular - Go many training abroad and got promotion one after another. War time not at frontline.
FT - No NS, but can have almost all benefits as local.
Female - No NS as the job is to give birth. (birth rate some low, why the hell they doing?)
Chao Keng Personel - Sleep all the way till ORD.
NSmen - simi also dun have, yearly may have $100 more GST rebate for NSmen. War time, all go frontline fight for the above Chia Liao Bee... :rolleyes:

Like that also can...Uniquely Singapore

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Scholar - doing Super High Intensity Task(aka SHIT), so no NS
Sportmen - Can only win at SEA Games at most, got injury, got scholarship, no siong NS
Regular - Go many training abroad and got promotion one after another. War time not at frontline.
FT - No NS, but can have almost all benefits as local.
Female - No NS as the job is to give birth. (birth rate some low, why the hell they doing?)
Chao Keng Personel - Sleep all the way till ORD.
NSmen - simi also dun have, yearly may have $100 more GST rebate for NSmen. War time, all go frontline fight for the above Chia Liao Bee... :rolleyes:

Like that also can...Uniquely Singapore

Yeah, that just about sums it up

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Maybe your horse class not big enough :rolleyes:But lucky thing is it is still white:biggrin:

Maybe the bigger the lettering of the WH, the bigger the importance. Unfortunately, mine was just stamped in the corner of the brown folder, and not on the entire folder. :-)

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the Tangki thing works either. I've a friend who is a tangki still kena call back. I'm can't be sure if he'd declared this but I don't see any reason for him not to if he can siam reservist
i think most likely is he never declare before enlistment FFI la. if before enlistment he already declare he's a tangki, then i dun think AssAF will bother to enlist him. if not, when the CSM make him stand-by full pack, he will lay out
category4.jpg

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think most likely is he never declare before enlistment FFI la. if before enlistment he already declare he's a tangki, then i dun think AssAF will bother to enlist him. if not, when the CSM make him stand-by full pack, he will lay out
category4.jpg

Good mah like that outfield all of us feels safer

What about White Horse. Personally I dun know any "White Horse" so I'm not sure if they actually do reservist

"Contrary to public perception, the White Horse classification is not to ensure that sons of influential men gets preferential treatment. Instead it is to ensure that they do not get preferential treatment."- Cedric Foo