• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

out of body experience part2 - serious sharing

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wooden bed frames are made from wood and wood comes from trees.
Some trees have spirit in them, people who believe in tree spirits would
place offerings and sometimes ask for 4D numbers to those trees that
are being identified.

It may be possible that your wooden bed frame were cut from the tree that
had spirit dwelling in them. Its "possible"that spirit is now dwelling in your room.

Your situation may be quite severe, you maybe losing a lot of yang chi, the male essence.
If you do not resolve this problem you may slowly become weaker gradually and would fall
sick very easily and feeling listless upon waking.

Sleeping is to help your body repair itself and revitalizes it, so you should be waking up feeling energized.
So something is not right.

It is also possible that a spirit is trying to zap your yang chi and take you away.

Also be very careful with the window, make sure the grills are secured and locked.
It seems that you are not in control of the body and your consciousness, you could
be easily influenced by the spirit to fly out of the window physically.

Its trying to condition you to get used to traveling out the window.

You should start protecting yourself by placing objects or symbols of protection on the window area
based on your own religious belief.

This might explains his mangina-ness.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
when I turned 55 I oso had OBE..saw my CPF floating away from my body..and then saw an old ugly manly looking woman tell
me follow the lightning sign and wait till you are 65 years old and maybe hor maybe u will smell the cpf

jw5

Loyal
In (chiobu) body experiences are more interesting than out of body experiences. :p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That "commercial god" does exist; its identity is Mammon;
If I were you, I would not worship it, because it's a demon.
Sori what I meant was a non existing and non commercial god.
I believe there are a.handful of free thinker with the same religious thought as me. We should give it a name and worship it
And exchange pointers online.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm afraid I'm confused because how can something/someone be worshipped if it doesn't exist? :confused:

Then how to explain the current religious group ?

Anyway the key difference of my suggested religion is no need pay any donations of any sort or having daily/weekly service. Just worship at yr own convenience kind.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then how to explain the current religious group ?

Anyway the key difference of my suggested religion is no need pay any donations of any sort or having daily/weekly service. Just worship at yr own convenience kind.
I think I finally get what you mean, i.e. all current religious groups exist as commercial organizations (whereas the "god" you worship does not belong to any such group), and I agree with you as long as they require monetary donations (which is basically their revenue, but they are hypocrites because they are pretending to not be selling anything in return for money) to survive, especially if they are also registered with the government of the country they are located in; many, if not most or all, of them are also being used as political tools by the government.

Last edited: