• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Our prime minister is truly a great man

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should ask Pinky to rub your dick as touches of love concern and kindness..

zeddy, pls dont be so vulgar and so obscene

i've always considered you one level above scumbags like chon, narong and ihp and their cccbye gang

so i do respect you...

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Becos this boy is a fish hawker?

no simply because you are a low life scumbag

now back to your daily and filthy masturbation

and pls seal your gap when you cummmmmmmm.....haha

i h p is the mother of all motherfucking morons here in this forum ...big time gangster and bully....

any thread that fucks kopisai is also my thread...haha!! bloody idiotic I H P ...go dogs fuck!!!

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zeddy, pls dont be so vulgar and so obscene

i've always considered you one level above scumbags like chon, narong and ihp and their cccbye gang

so i do respect you...

With the exception of that CB Kia Tonychat, I regard them all as fellow Oppo Bros.. My allegiance is to the Oppo Brotherhood..

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With the exception of that CB Kia Tonychat, I regard them all as fellow Oppo Bros.. My allegiance is to the Oppo Brotherhood..

it does not matter to me whether you are in the Oppo Brotherhood or PaP Brotherhood

i find your posts decent and i do not wish to engage you in any vulgar, profane or obscene way

thank you for aligning yourself to the OppO Brotherhood - some of them are really scumbags and screwheads like I H P and Chonbullshitcbkia...

i don't see any PaP brothers spouting any vulgarities, profanities or down right obscenities like I H P ...PAP brothers here are more decent, more knowledgeable, more
controlled, more calm, more collected and they are good models for forummers like I H P and Chon and Narong Kelongs....

Thank you.