• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

our cuntry will soon be a mixed breed

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir,

Could you kindly tell me what 'true blue singaporeans' look like? I've been looking through pics from my distant youth and realise that had those pics been coloured, the skins of the people would have just as colourful as they are today. And even then, there were as many if not more 'mixed breed(s)'.

What I think is different is that now we are far more ready to let paper qualified but otherwise clueless FTs ruin our treasured institutions. We also close an eye when FTs throw out Singaporeans to hire their own kind TO THE DETRIMENT of these institutions.

It is this we must cry out against.

many sgp girls now are spgirls who prefer ang mos or other FTs. conversely, the guys are marrying FTs wives.

very soon, our cuntry will be a mixed breed of citizens. true blue singaporeans would be rare.

would this be for better or for worst?:confused:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=28507

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir,

Could you kindly tell me what 'true blue singaporeans' look like? I've been looking through pics from my distant youth and realise that had those pics been coloured, the skins of the people would have just as colourful as they are today. And even then, there were as many if not more 'mixed breed(s)'.

What I think is different is that now we are far more ready to let paper qualified but otherwise clueless FTs ruin our treasured institutions. We also close an eye when FTs throw out Singaporeans to hire their own kind TO THE DETRIMENT of these institutions.

It is this we must cry out against.

from far, look BLUE. nearer view could be black, yellow or brown. of late, mostly pink.:biggrin:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is a Food Paradise that is why we have all types of Rojak, Rojak Tanjung, Malay rojak, Indian rojak, Chinese Rojak, Fruits rojak, Rojak with cuttlefish & KangKong, Peng Kang Rojak, latest Nonya Rojak...

Worry for HDB - how are they going to ensure Racial Quota?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
just look at our hawkers now. most of them aren't even locals anymore.

there was a very funny incident. one prc mei mei manning a liang tofu stall. u tell her i want this more, she isn't sure and ends up giving u that more. out of curiousity u ask her whether she is prc. she retorts: DON'T TRY & GET FRESH WITH ME.

prc mei mei has one thing in common with our spg: they always think they r the prettiest.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by PakLaoPeh
sim kheng hwee u r jealous, lamei is so young, pretty and sweet, her complexion is so fair and smooth, her neh neh are big, she is lovely

H1 N1

Alfrescian
Loyal
now the true is out :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:[/QUOTE]

It's 'truth' and not 'true'.

That pic u posted is him?
Then who is the guy on the snakehead?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
many sgp girls now are spgirls who prefer ang mos or other FTs. conversely, the guys are marrying FTs wives.

very soon, our cuntry will be a mixed breed of citizens. true blue singaporeans would be rare.

would this be for better or for worst?:confused:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=28507

Well it's colorful and good. Do you know that Eurasians and mix breeds generally have a higher natural resistance towards diseases and sicknesses certain sets of pure breeds are more naturally susceptible to?