• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

invasion of the vietcong brides

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
who's talking prc mei meis now? they have been pushed over by the vietcong brides.

an old time classmate of 30 yrs suddenly called me up for kopi. this joker was really some sweet talker. i hadn't heard anything from ah peow since we left secondary school. the following chat with him was really entertaining.

ltb: so how? married?

peow: ya, last year only.

ltb: what? so late??

peow: bo bian...married a viet girl. hehehe....

ltb: wow! no joke!

later met up another pal for makan and learnt more about peow's actual story.

peow was married no doubt but originally to a sgp girl. no kids. he already divorced the sgp wife and re-married last year to a viet girl.

sgp men are a lucky lot so don't miss a tree for the whole forest out there:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is a tarzan who swings on one tree. one day he swings into another and decides to live with that tree and abandon his own prettier younger tree.:rolleyes:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can they dig tunnels all the way from woodlands to johor. if so, we should import more vietcong bride.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who's talking prc mei meis now? they have been pushed over by the vietcong brides.

an old time classmate of 30 yrs suddenly called me up for kopi. this joker was really some sweet talker. i hadn't heard anything from ah peow since we left secondary school. the following chat with him was really entertaining.

ltb: so how? married?

peow: ya, last year only.

ltb: what? so late??

peow: bo bian...married a viet girl. hehehe....

ltb: wow! no joke!

later met up another pal for makan and learnt more about peow's actual story.

peow was married no doubt but originally to a sgp girl. no kids. he already divorced the sgp wife and re-married last year to a viet girl.

sgp men are a lucky lot so don't miss a tree for the whole forest out there:biggrin:

bloody fucking leech pondan chao ah qua sim kheng hwee,

u bloody asshole, u leech on lau kway bu, then u leech on sri lanka man, then u leech on thai nun, now u leech on vietnamese girl.

fucking cheebye why don't u get a proper job n support ur parents instead of fighting ur younger sister for her to give u allowance

bloody fucking lazy bum, 50+ year old still depend on younger sister for financial support, u r a bloody impotent and unfilial son

KNNBCCN SIM KHENG HWEE BAPOK CHAO AH QUA

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm don't know about viet women. Do u have a language problem with them or can they speak english/any chinese dialect?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is now turning his new communion with viet wife into a sideline biz. he could introduce viet brides and make a good commission out of it:smile:

many viet girls love to be sgp missus or mistress.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm don't know about viet women. Do u have a language problem with them or can they speak english/any chinese dialect?

No need language....just teach them how to count in English to six ( just like, in Carry On, Up in the Jungle)...One, Two, Three, Four, Five...SEX!!..

We all are primates...we go by instinct...go by the smell!!...when she is in heat...what language, do one need?:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need language....just teach them how to count in English to six ( just like, in Carry On, Up in the Jungle)...One, Two, Three, Four, Five...SEX!!..

We all are primates...we go by instinct...go by the smell!!...when she is in heat...what language, do one need?:biggrin:

my pal is a traditional chinese man who prefers wifey to be submissive, docile, virtuous and homely. he mentioned his ex-wife was getting a bit "wild jane" swinging with other tarzan. it was a marriage of fury destined to be razed to ashes.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what would the 2 sons of a sex pervert would do to him as a father if they discover he fucks around behind their mother's back from geylang lor 1 to lor X?

would u dare to comment?:rolleyes:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucking forum is damn pathetic if it depends on hiao cheebye pondan leetahbar to start threads........where are the intellectuals har? I am not talking about the "Superior enlarged clitoris type"

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucking forum is damn pathetic if it depends on hiao cheebye pondan leetahbar to start threads........where are the intellectuals har? I am not talking about the "Superior enlarged clitoris type"

maybe u should know my pal who could help u to settle down with a vietcong girl instead of eyeing at other's adulterous laukuaybu wife or being cheated by prc mei mei time and again.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
since u r so obssessed with that little organ of yours, maybe u can get a vietcong bf. no problem. can be done easily too!:wink:

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I cannot stand viet girls talking in their native tongue, in ktv, prefer to talk to them in mandarin or english.