• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ouch! my precious is kicking my tummy

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
as my tummy grows, my precious is getting actively. ouch! she just kick me. it's going to be a princess and the new queen of my big cattle ranch.:smile:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as my tummy grows, my precious is getting actively. ouch! she just kick me. it's going to be a princess and the new queen of my big cattle ranch.:smile:

Goshy me, nothing like another little miss aussie to overshadow you. kekeke
When is she due?
Just make sure you put the father's name on the paper, if he is not in a relationship with you, you can still claims maintenance - unless of course, you are in a relationship.

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goshy me, nothing like another little miss aussie to overshadow you. kekeke
When is she due?
Just make sure you put the father's name on the paper, if he is not in a relationship with you, you can still claims maintenance - unless of course, you are in a relationship.

u gotta be kidding putting the father's name! he's a sg loser. i can maintain myself. i shall survive. who needs a lousy sg dickhead and loser?

miss mini-me shall inherit my family name instead.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

this is how your 'Queen' looks like?

gollum.jpg

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u gotta be kidding putting the father's name! he's a sg loser. i can maintain myself. i shall survive. who needs a lousy sg dickhead and loser?

miss mini-me shall inherit my family name instead.

of course, funded by centrelink again? :rolleyes:
new maternity policies from the shelia govt - nice deal for you.:cool:
have you thought of a name for the kid?
keep your finger cross that she does not look like her dad.

just make sure that sg loser does not know about your kid. he may want to have father's time to spite you. then again, if he is a sg loser, he is probably miles away in hiding. :wink:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course, funded by centrelink again? :rolleyes:
new maternity policies from the shelia govt - nice deal for you.:cool:
have you thought of a name for the kid?
keep your finger cross that she does not look like her dad.

just make sure that sg loser does not know about your kid. he may want to have father's time to spite you. then again, if he is a sg loser, he is probably miles away in hiding. :wink:

Yah loh, lucky not boy also, if not may have NS liability also.