• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oppositon leaders, would u mind take a look at this post?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition leaders,

Take a look at the following post. What do u think? What's your vision for Spore? Or u just wanna go dancing on the string pull by PAP, performing the wayang show with the PAP in the parliament?

My beef with the opposition is that they sometimes can be very nua nua type & say that they only want to counter check PAP policies. That is a NO NO thing to say. Look at Obama cofident & zai enough to say I will bring America out of depression era with policy advisers watching every step during his campaign.

Just local Opposition being nua nua irks me. Don't get me wrong I hate the PAPs & want them to be overthrown. I have this secret wish that one day & in the near future let's get swallowed up by Malaysia for good.

Someone in the Opposition here like WP & Chiam's party should convey it back to the big guns that PAP can be eradicated message and not just we will counter check PAP's policies in Parliament. That is just too immature an Opp to me!

wayangbaobao

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL

wayang chee done it already never got elected

Opposition leaders,

Take a look at the following post. What do u think? What's your vision for Spore? Or u just wanna go dancing on the string pull by PAP, performing the wayang show with the PAP in the parliament?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL

wayang chee done it already never got elected

LOL!!! I knew it. I go do some chores after the post, and in my mind, I knew some people would come in and take pot shot on Chee.

Damn chum (poor thing) Mr Chee, always ganna crossfire in the net.

Anyway, pal, being Opposition is it just about votes and election? think. Its not like we have a democracy here. Its a authoritarian govt system in disguise. The democratic political system had been tweaked out of shape already.

What is Low and Chiam's vision? A GRC? Thats THEIR HOLY GRAIL??

Last edited: