• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Opposition should attack PAP now

PinkaChung

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's not the state responsibility to train Singaporeans to get Olympics medals. Such things should be supported by private individuals or corporate or educational institutions. As shown by schoolings success.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it's not the state responsibility to train Singaporeans to get Olympics medals. Such things should be supported by private individuals or corporate or educational institutions. As shown by schoolings success.

Then we should do away with representation for countries in the Olympics.

Schooling succeeded because the family made the financial sacrifice for him. How many families can afford to do that?

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTK and the present WP simply play the CST role which he done a good job in the past. Just to let 30% feel good that there is opposition in Parleement.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No leh. Since day one from Goh Chok Tong's time, Sinkagapore wanted to be an attention whore in everything olympic and the swiss-talked Goh Chok Tong said Singapore will soon become top 5 champion in World Soccer. Until now, I see our soccer team only playing among themselves.

Also, why spend billions on sports facilities and import fake talents? This govt is desperate to BUY olympic medal with no successs. Than came the schooling family, who felt Sinkapore sports are really a piece of shit and cannot count their son to rely on this shitty PAP for support.

It was the schooling's wise choice and the rest became history. Unfortunately 70% pokemon-go sinkies are not as smart as the schooling's family. To succeed in life, Singapore has to depend on 30% highly intelligent singaporeans for success. Schooling belongs to the 30% population.