• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Opposition in SG sucks!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
2. we all know what and which dick the ts loves to suck hoh.
3. some dafter sheep and running dogs too:p

I am actually being very nice to that cockroach.
He thinks it is paradise with his head up LKY arsehole.

Since he cannot as he is too small a fry, the next best thing will be for him
to wait for LKY go to shit and before the toilet is flushed, stick his head in that toilet bowl.

LKY WILL BE SO PROUD OF HIM

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The daft Oppo would never make it in SG. Just like the stupid PR coalition. Stupidity

We know it is difficult.
After all, your hero coward smear of shit on sole of shoe with his pet kangaroos did their job with hatchets on good oppositions jailing them and chopping off their legs at knee caps, you now come saying the obvious that the oppo cannot run and cannot walk.

And with LKY sucking and fucking $$$$$ to the tune of 800++ billions into his Stinkapore sovereign funds, very little money is left with singaporeans to organise oppositions. That need money. And LKY made sure of that by fucking and screwing everyone of sinkies to make sure little or no money is left.

LKY do not give a flying fuck for Singapore or singaporeans. LKY wanted only to remain in power so his skeletons will not be uncovered.
But uncovered those skeletons will be.

When LKY start to eat joss sticks and candles and Hell banks notes, we will know.

After we all go

YUM SENG YUM YUM YUMMMMMMM SENG

And when that party is over, there be plenty of time to go after former LKY's running dogs and cockroaches like you.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just the same as you and your IB gang, never get to rule or make it in SG

the most you guys get are chances to lick balls and eat crump they throw at you under the table

Spastic Maggots like you and your Oppo rubbish have no place in Singapore. Please emmigrate. If not, stay silent.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spastic Maggots like you and your Oppo rubbish have no place in Singapore. Please emmigrate. If not, stay silent.

Spastic maggots crumbs eater like you have not much space here also, mostly they will just keep you guys under the table

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
The daft Oppo would never make it in SG. Just like the stupid PR coalition. Stupidity

When PAP becomes the opposition in SG, I promise to help you whack the opposition party(ies) which form the government, in this forum.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When PAP becomes the opposition in SG, I promise to help you whack the opposition party(ies) which form the government, in this forum.

PAP will rule Singapore for the next 25 years...so dont dream.:biggrin:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP will lose:
1) Tanjong Pagar
2) Nee Soon
3) East Coast
4) Punggol

Dont dream. By 2016, the social media revolution would have stabilised and people will be more mature on these platforms. The internet flavour would have bland out by then and Oppo would not have such advantages no more.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats elementary...please be more advanced lah :biggrin:
Hungry? Here, take some crumbs

Does it look the same as the one you always get?
images

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont dream. By 2016, the social media revolution would have stabilised and people will be more mature on these platforms. The internet flavour would have bland out by then and Oppo would not have such advantages no more.

That is why i say PAP supporters are deluded by these academic reasons. People vote for opposition when they see around them multitude of locals who are affected by PAP's fucked up policies. It is not social media nor progression in maturity - it is the in-your-face deceit dished out by these out-of-touch mee-siam-mai-hum blockheads.

Fuck PAP :oIo:

jw5

Loyal
That is why i say PAP supporters are deluded

This delusion is an inherited/acquired trait.
From the oldfogey who thinks that he knows all, he knows best, his family members are the best, everyone who agrees with him is for him, those who are not for him are against him, always concentrating on these characters and people and not the issues, etc etc..................

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well said!
400afp_pmlee.jpg
More jizz for you tonight.
Jizz.jpg

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello handsome,

Where is your younger sister ? :biggrin:

You mean KNNBCCB? Got gangbanged when she went India last week. Now CCB plus PCB. :biggrin:

I think this idiot went to sleep liao, fucker working 8-5. At night, nothing to do come here sprout nonsense. :oIo:

I going to sleep liao. The fun is over for today. :biggrin: