• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Opposition in SG sucks!

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow....now look at your crass side....are all Oppo jokers like you? :biggrin:

Needless to say, all pappies cock suckers have the same characteristics like you ..... just like you, they love to suck up to their masters, licking every crevices of their shriveled cocks in hope of getting some benefits.

Just to punctuate my point .... fuck your mother chow chee bye :oIo:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Needless to say, all pappies cock suckers have the same characteristics like you ..... just like you, they love to suck up to their masters, licking every crevices of their shriveled cocks in hope of getting some benefits.

Just to punctuate my point .... fuck your mother chow chee bye :oIo:
wow...quite imaginative for a Loser like you.:biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The opposition camp has no ability nor readiness to lead agendas. Till now, neither do they have convincing team, structure, talent nor leaders to show that their agendas are a strong alternative to the PAP’s and its super structure.

Vote PAP IN 2016!

LTK didn't like party hoppers. They hop from party to party seeking to be a quick leader and than if they lose, they dissappeared into oblivion leaving behind opposition voters to deal with the aftermath..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Majulah PAP! PAP's female MPs are so sexy! :biggrin:

Indranee's tits, Tin Peiling's butt and Lily Neo's pussy! :wink:

jeNppxx.png

LOL! Looks like you-know-who is a fanboy of Lily Neo. :wink:

Probably a PAP grassroots volunteer for Tanjong Pagar GRC. :biggrin:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just like Anwar and his stupid Oppo coalition, the Oppo in SG sucks as well. Oppo will never get to rule SG!

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Limpei zap him. Kopiuncle does not have 40 points! He also never use the word chump!!

Dun insult Dr Lily Neo. She is a good and caring MP regardless of whether she is PAP, Opposition or Independent!!

You dun like PAP your business. Dr Neo is a good caring MP.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lily Neo is so old already. This fucktard must be 'eyes da stamp' ..... very likely he is kopisai

You dun be a fucktard like Narong the retard!!

Retard Narong said that he would vote for a donkey than Dr Neo. What a retarded donkey he is.

Lily Neo is a good caring MP. View her as a good MP and not view her as a "pussy".

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just like Awar and his stupid Oppo coalition, the Oppo in SG sucks as well. Oppo will never get to rule SG!

Not true, a few are lousy. Especially those who protest for the sake of protesting. Simi LJ also attack PAP, regardless of whether PAP is right or not.

In my opinion, WP has good MPs and they deserve more seats in 2016!

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look at those chumps... I mean clones in action. :biggrin: :wink:

q4TU2kq.png

Dear me, you're making me cry. :o

First zap I put chump you already know is me.

The rest not me. There is no need for me to deny.

But you kay kiang lor, still print screen and paste my zap there, then other chumps purposely zap you and make you think is me!!

Common sense!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

First zap I put chump you already know is me.

The rest not me. There is no need for me to deny.

But you kay kiang lor, still print screen and paste my zap there, then other chumps purposely zap you and make you think is me!!

Common sense!

I didn't say they were all you... why are you overreacting? :wink:

Why do you automatically presume 'clones' = your clones? :rolleyes:

Lily Neo fanboy.:biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I said before that Lance Armstrong and others who dope up in games and Olympics are people much more honest
then smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his gang of maggots in white hooligans.

LKY will first take his fucking hatchet to the knees of other competitiors before a race and then make sure all the officials are on his payroll
and then go and take part in that fucking race and declare that he is the fucking winner.

All those great opposition leaders were framed up and jailed by LKY aided by his fucking kangaroos in massive gang fucks of them.

LKY then sucked as much $$$$$$$ into his stinkapore sovereign funds and his own funds to pay and pay his running dogs and cockroaches.
LKY sucked the $$$$$$ so little $$$$ be left in hands of singaporeans to finance and organise strong effective oppo parties.

So LKY and his MIWs can continue to screw and fuck sinkies even more.

THIS MUST COME TO AN END

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The place for your head is in a fucking toilet bowl with LKY shit.
Stick your head in deep and breath hard.

hi there

1. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
2. we all know what and which dick the ts loves to suck hoh.
3. some dafter sheep and running dogs too:p