• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Operation Coldstore 2012: 28 SMRT bus drivers arrested this morning!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak... wait all the Chinese workers (bus driver, construction workers, prostitutes, tuition teachers etc) all protest then how?

That's why these Indian chiefs must be made an example to scare the rest into submission.
Death penalty I say....lagi best public execution.
Parliament to amend law to allow this

M

Mdm Tang

Bros , what is a Processing Centre ? Kamsia :(

SINGAPORE: More than 20 SMRT bus drivers have been taken from their dormitories on Saturday morning to a processing centre at Admiralty West Prison.

They are believed to have taken part in the illegal strike on Monday and Tuesday.

SMRT said it is assisting police with investigations.

On Monday, 171 SMRT bus drivers took part in the illegal strike over pay dispute at Woodlands Dormitory and 88 of them continued with the strike on Tuesday.

On Wednesday, 20 SMRT bus drivers were called in by police to help with investigations

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
velly good ah.......................hopefully more PRCs and other FTs will get enrages and strike lagi more and riot.....................then China and other countries also raise hell.......................

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
The police has "substantially completed" its investigations into the illegal strike earlier this week and will be charging a fifth SMRT bus driver from China for instigating the work stoppage.

It has also issued stern warnings to 29 other drivers, who have since had their work permits revoked, and will be repatriated by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) soon.

The Ministry of Home Affairs, providing an update on the incident, said in a press statement on Saturday that "baring any new developments, we do not expect further arrests or repatriations related to this illegal strike".

"The police will be issuing warnings to the others who were involved, but no further action will be taken against them and they will be allowed to remain and work in Singapore, so long as they continue to abide by our laws," added the MHA.

M

Mdm Tang

velly good ah.......................hopefully more PRCs and other FTs will get enrages and strike lagi more and riot.....................then China and other countries also raise hell.......................

Entrapment ? to get the MasterMind Hor ?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The police has "substantially completed" its investigations into the illegal strike earlier this week and will be charging a fifth SMRT bus driver from China for instigating the work stoppage.

It has also issued stern warnings to 29 other drivers, who have since had their work permits revoked, and will be repatriated by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) soon.

The Ministry of Home Affairs, providing an update on the incident, said in a press statement on Saturday that "baring any new developments, we do not expect further arrests or repatriations related to this illegal strike".

"The police will be issuing warnings to the others who were involved, but no further action will be taken against them and they will be allowed to remain and work in Singapore, so long as they continue to abide by our laws," added the MHA.

Stern warning. When I was in China, PRC small time crooks are not afraid of prison. They are afraid of being caught by the common people and bashed to death. This is fact.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chey thot this strike could turn into something more....now no more show.
Useless tiongs do things half fuck.....make me hopeful then get ownself into trouble

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stern warning. When I was in China, PRC small time crooks are not afraid of prison. They are afraid of being caught by the common people and bashed to death. This is fact.

Some small time crooks would be taken by the authorities to the countryside and their internal organs harvested and sold for US$30k-50k to foreigners who need transplants. The rest of their body is dumped in shallow graves.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chey thot this strike could turn into something more....now no more show.
Useless tiongs do things half fuck.....make me hopeful then get ownself into trouble

wah piang comeon sinkies should be the ones on strike after all this is sinkie's land right? How can you depend on foreigners to strike? Never mind la ask the ah nehs to strike.... Oh yea nehs no balls to even strike but boast they can strike.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah piang comeon sinkies should be the ones on strike after all this is sinkie's land right? How can you depend on foreigners to strike? Never mind la ask the ah nehs to strike.... Oh yea nehs no balls to even strike but boast they can strike.

The larger the numbers the bigger the repercussions for all forms of security in Singapore and business interests in China, to start with. Just watch.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The larger the numbers the bigger the repercussions for all forms of security in Singapore and business interests in China, to start with. Just watch.

yup i'm sure there's more to come just asking narong how can he expect foreigners to do the shit that sinkies are supposed to do. It's like expecting the taiwanese ppl to protest in HK.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the Gahmen really throws the book at these Ah Tiongs and deport them straight away,,I bet many will support the PAP on this and its popularity will go up as its show that being an Ah Tiong does not mean u get privileges..but if PAP is soft to them and let them go easily,,than PAP just confirmed that its under the thumb of foreign trash,,

time for PAP to be decisive

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yup i'm sure there's more to come just asking narong how can he expect foreigners to do the shit that sinkies are supposed to do. It's like expecting the taiwanese ppl to protest in HK.

Basically, these kind of simulations are what Leegime are bad at. All come with trade offs and not the kind you can push it to someone else. The roller coaster ride that comes is unknown.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Gahmen really throws the book at these Ah Tiongs and deport them straight away,,I bet many will support the PAP on this and its popularity will go up as its show that being an Ah Tiong does not mean u get privileges..but if PAP is soft to them and let them go easily,,than PAP just confirmed that its under the thumb of foreign trash,,

time for PAP to be decisive

A group of them will be repatriated to the shithole they came from.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, I never knew there's a prison at Admiralty.

I need to get out (of prison? :biggrin:) more.

Before the new changi complex was built, there were i think 9 prisons in singapore. Admiralty West Prison is know as the pre-release 'holiday camp' prison, where long term prisoners were sent to for a few months to prepare them for release. Compared to hardcore prisons like the old queenstown remand, the compound is more like a school dormitory. You can even spot HDB blocks from inside.

Aikido

Dun know how to resolve labour dispute just call in the police.
Uniquely Singapore.

This is another sickening episode of Lee using his knuckleduster to get rid of those who don't toe the line. SMRT belongs to him, I heard. Does he have any stake in it?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The way our beloved Government handles this saga is worthy of respect and emulation - as always.

Step by step...we do it the legal way, the nice way, the proper way, the gentleman's way....we did not rush in and do rash things. We waited, did our research, did our home-work, listened to the grouses, sympathised and empathised with the workers - a good move.

Then we talked nicely and talked to the Big Brothers...then we talked nicely again and then we moved some bigger brothers to a nice processing place to seek their humble opinions.We listened patiently displaying our kindness, our sympathies and our concern for their well being.

Then we made our decision in a nice, diplomatic manner without pushing the buttons or pressing any big buttons.

I salute the way our government handles this saga. Majulah Singapura!!!