• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Only in S'pore- 3 Defence Ministers sit down to talk about how many stations in IPPT!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Only in S'pore- 3 Defence Ministers sit down to talk about how many stations in I

Winston Choo was not a SAF scholar.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Only in S'pore- 3 Defence Ministers sit down to talk about how many stations in I

Bastard PAP had turned this country into a military junta.

Time for Arseloon to declare himself to be Grand Fieldmarshallissimo and award hisself Victoria Cross from pure platinium with diamonds and cross swords and oak leaves

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Time for Arseloon to declare himself to be Grand Fieldmarshallissimo and award hisself Victoria Cross from pure platinium with diamonds and cross swords and oak leaves

hey idiot, Singapore does not have that award.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

He should be awarded for taking a 105mm barrel up his asshole during his Arty days. That one is called the SAF Medal for Anal Merit.