• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ong Ye Kung apologize for MRT malfunction

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the point of apology?

Got one teacher tell me this "IF apology useful, then whats the use of police?" lim peh will always remember...

Ask the fellow to resign and take responsibility.
:laugh: this teach is teaching chinese or from China ? :roflmao:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN when telcos down they will give free usage for at least 1 day KNN smrt never give free ride for 1 day KNN

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to apologise. this is a longtime systemic failure of the part of pappies policy. not something some small fry transport minister can solve.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to apologise. this is a longtime systemic failure of the part of pappies policy. not something some small fry transport minister can solve.

It's probably due to overcrowding and overpopulation, but I'm preaching to the choir.

I'm old enough to remember when no clowns wearing white gloves were deployed at MRT stations during peak hours.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another Useless elitist fucker!

31C2008D-2B65-47F4-8072-836EF39444CA.jpeg
3199C87C-4EAA-4944-8F4C-FFFD78B349F8.jpeg