• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One of my chicken is sold ! Yay !

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
After 9 yrs in Australia, I finally produced a spare chicken in my spare time.. wef mid June 2013, this "virgin naked chicken" shall be in the hands of the new owner. I wish him luck !

My journey has not been smooth sailing, otherwise, I would receive the PIMP-of-the-Year award ! @#$%^&*()...

I should have remain in Sg, where IRAS will not bother me at all. Now I have to worry about the Tax man coming after me :(

My next journey is to maintain "Good Health" and enjoy the fruits that I planted 9 yrs ago.

Enjoy Life, Be Happy !

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,

There was one NOTIFICATION on my screen, I opened it and discovered this message !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread: One of my chicken is sold ! Yay !
Chow cheebye your mother kena fuck by dogs! your whole fucking CB family tio cancer and die! FUCK U!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who on earth is this fellow ? Could it be the ruling leader's dog barking on me ? Well, I can't stop jealousy.. but I can spread my happiness !

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude, my option is still open - relocate, hehe.. If there's customer willing to pay, I will wear my pink stocking and serve !! lol.
My wifey is now an experience hse wife.. baking cookies and cakes. Yum-yum !! Hence, I can relocate anytime.. Just no offer :(

still the same.. sian in brisbane, should have moved to melbourne when i had the chance.

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U too ! Happy living down under !

Bro.. happy but tiring at times. Not easy with 2 toddlers in our household and no family members around to help out. But still better than living in over-crowded SG :biggrin:

Do you have any business down in melb? When I have free time, I will go and support! :wink:

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro.. happy but tiring at times. Not easy with 2 toddlers in our household and no family members around to help out. But still better than living in over-crowded SG :biggrin:

Do you have any business down in melb? When I have free time, I will go and support! :wink:

Bro, just fly your parents over lor. In worst scenario, ship one nanny from Msia. Problem solved. Cannot behave like Sg, if you wanna live above avg. gotto think out of the box. In Australia, any rules apply :wink: Life's Good !

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for you.

Thanks bro ! My journey ain't easy. Instead like avg Sg whining complaining.. I choose to take some actions to keep myself afloat. Nearly choked to death ! As long as I m not dead, I'll come back for more :wink:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This childish reputation comment just make me laugh. It shows a loser's weakness

03-06-2013 10:33 PM
Thread: One of my chicken is sold ! Yay !
fuck your mother cheebye. your whole cb family will die. fuck u