• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One of Bill Clinton's sex victims.... Monica Lewinsky.

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
monica_a.jpg

Monica Lewinsky Refuses To Endorse Hillary Clinton.

Monica Lewinsky released the following statement on Hillary Clinton's run for President:

"I will not vote for Hillary Clinton. The last Clinton Presidency left a bad taste in my mouth. As we get closer to November of this election year, citizens must remember
that they cannot trust Hillary Clinton to create American jobs. The last time she had a meaningful job, she outsourced it to me. And I simply blew it!"

Monica Lewinsky.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blardy old bitch in defence of her husband, she had the audacity to call all of Bill's victims as "Bimbo Eruptions!"

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think Hillary knows how to give a Good blow job. If not, I think others will not have a chance to taste a Presidential