• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

one more month to mayan end of the world propehcy

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah only one month left to go. so fast already.

imagine if it was true, are you guys prepared?

what would be the last thing you will do before you go?

i would say sorry to you guys whom i have offended.

i am just kidding and trying out all the possibilities.

so dont be offended hor. it is just nonsense dont take it so seriously.:biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing will happen. Worst to worst world economy collapse. Interest rate up.
In Sg 4% interest rate will kill of many speculator.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah only one month left to go. so fast already.

imagine if it was true, are you guys prepared?

what would be the last thing you will do before you go?

i would say sorry to you guys whom i have offended.

i am just kidding and trying out all the possibilities.

so dont be offended hor. it is just nonsense dont take it so seriously.:biggrin:

Don't be daft. It's not the end of the world, but the end of another calendar/solar cycle.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It may not necessarily be cataclysmic like the shifting of earth crust or giant flood from melting polar caps.
It could be the changing of human perception, consciousness; something about human mind.
I hope LKY does not kick it on that date. Pukimak it will be totally anti-climax.

Last edited:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nothing will happen on that day.
the sun will rise and set.

mayan calender end cos there ran out of space on the stone where they inscribed their calender

POSTMAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will not be any interruption of postal services, come rain or shine or end of the world.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing will happen. Worst to worst world economy collapse. Interest rate up.
In Sg 4% interest rate will kill of many speculator.
Our earth is slowly moving from our present 3rd dimension into the 5th dimension,it is just a different dimension.just like 3G to 4G to 5G,etc.Some may already feel the impact.
But it is not the end of the world yet,that is still a very long time to go,only God knows that timing.
After the adjustment made,we will be entering the Golden Age,it will definitely be a better world then.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
WE ARE EXPERIENCING A FREQUENCY SHIFT...
As things accelerate more & more, it's very important 2 take/make the time 2 'ground' your body and mind, and find respite in Earth's energy. As U 'enter your center', please listen 2 this song, "Wait No More", from my album "SimpleTruth", intended 2 complement your personal shift during these transformational times. In Lak'ech.
http://www.facebook.com/GalacticSynchronization

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ron Van Dyke – One More Month Till The Apocalypse – 21 November 2012
By glr_Andrea - Posted on 21 November 2012
No, I do not believe the world will come to an end; but I do believe there is a high probability of something significant happening, hopefully by the end of the year. In the meantime, I watched the program produced by British illusionist Derren Brown yesterday – the episode entitled: Apocalypse. I thought it was very well done and will talk about that in today’s video. We will also talk about it tonight in our discussion here at the Mary Horgan Center. Here’s the link to that video playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G7rHkv27uVA&l….

http://soundofheart.org/galacticfre...more-month-till-apocalypse-–-21-november-2012