• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One Minute of Silence To Be Strictly Observed In This Forum From 2.30pm to 2.31pm!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you maggots will strictly observe a one minute’s silence at 2.30pm this afternoon as a tribute to the late former Deputy Prime Minister Goh Keng Swee.

No one will be allowed to post anything during this one minute period. Anyone flouting this rule will be banned forever from this forum:mad:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: One Minute of Silence To Be Strictly Observed In This Forum From 2.30pm to 2.31pm

if you obey the silence rule, you will be maggot

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: One Minute of Silence To Be Strictly Observed In This Forum From 2.30pm to 2.31pm

Ok Majulah Singapura.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

All you maggots will strictly observe a one minute’s silence at 2.30pm this afternoon as a tribute to the late former Deputy Prime Minister Goh Keng Swee.

No one will be allowed to post anything during this one minute period. Anyone flouting this rule will be banned forever from this forum:mad:

i will bash sinkie non-stop and harshly for this 1 minute period.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ok Majulah Singapura.

I am heartened by the fact that non of you maggots has violated my ruling.
I am just back from Dr Goh's funeral. Dr Goh will be in Heaven with our Lord, and he will blessed Singapore from Heaven as he has done on Earth.

M.Bison

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am just back from Dr Goh's funeral. Dr Goh will be in Heaven with our Lord, and he will blessed Singapore from Heaven as he has done on Earth.

On the contrary rules set by you are meant to be broken. I was having a party here. The only laws that are to be strictly followed are Bison's law.

Z

Zangief

Hail Bison!

Bison! Bison! Bison! Bison! Bison!

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal

You fagot suck my dick for 10 minutes! Right here fagot!:oIo:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is snoring consider silence? i;m sleeping at that time leh :biggrin::biggrin:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal

ur farking lky die how many minutes must observe? :confused::confused::confused:

AndromedaAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Damn I missed the 1 minute of silence, I would have cursed loudly non-stop during that period.

Seriously man... WTF is with the "all hail the legendary GKS" shit? He was the engineer of National Slavery (not LKY btw). That makes him responsible for robbing 2 years of every male Sinkaporean life.

That's MY FUCKING 2 YEARS too! Good riddance GKS, there's a special place in hell for you!!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Did you give him one last blowjob before they cremated his ass?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Damn I missed the 1 minute of silence, I would have cursed loudly non-stop during that period.

Seriously man... WTF is with the "all hail the legendary GKS" shit? He was the engineer of National Slavery (not LKY btw). That makes him responsible for robbing 2 years of every male Sinkaporean life.

That's MY FUCKING 2 YEARS too! Good riddance GKS, there's a special place in hell for you!!!

Its 2 1/2 for me. That Cass666 is a PAP cocksucker.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

now is 08:00 on 24May Monday can or not?:confused:
i didnt even come into this forum yesterday.:rolleyes: