• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One Kum Gong botai bochee go and take booster and this happen to him

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20230923_172621_316.jpg

You are telling the world you are a Darwin award winner.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 189173

You are telling the world you are a Darwin award winner.
Couldn't agree more with you. The best proxy to use to judge a person level of intelligence is to ask how many shots have you taken?

2 shots voluntarily ---- Get the fuck out of my face.
2 shots unwillingly ---- can still talk but with caution as he/she could be a back pedaler changing story from willingly to coercion to conceal kumgong-ness.
>3 shots ---- Get the fuck out of my face, stupid fucker. Don't waste my time.

0 Shots ---- 同道中人

%7B557FB305-EF89-4E69-ABF6-0D70537EFEF1%7DImg100.jpg

Last edited:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zero shots = PUREBLOODS. Yes, even if you have taken one shot, you are no longer a pureblood. You will understand this eventually, it's only a matter of time. And time is not on you vaxtards' side. :cool:
trouble arises when a pureblood needs blood transfusion

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://t.me/Health_programe

VACCINE PASSPORTS
Get registered into country medical system as vaccinated and get your self a valid vaccine passports, certificate or card without taking the vaccine.

We provide New Zealand vaccine pass which you can use with the my vaccine pass.

Also so EU digital Covid certificate registered into the system with the QR code which is scannable for all European countries

We also provide Australia Digital certificate which you will be registered into the Medicare and can use with the mygov app .

You can also get registered into the healthcare as fully vaccinated and get your Canada COVID-19 Vaccine passports.

For those in UK just with your NHS number we will get your registered into the NHS as vaccinated and get you a valid NHS Covid pass .

You can get your CDC Covid-19 vaccine card for USA registered into your state Department of Health as vaccinated.

All the above including Ireland Austria , UAE , Malaysia and many other countries also available. you do not need to get the vaccine just contact us at
Apart from not physically getting the ineffective and unsafe jab, it is the same on paper that you have "submitted" to their tyranny and adds on to their numbers. I gave them my middle finger by not taking up the option to medically exempt myself, let alone falsifying a fake vaccine passport. They can go fuck themselves.
Those people around me are not longer keen on taking any more vaccines after seeing how i recovered from covid infection without breaking a sweat while they struggle hard taking much longer time to recover.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think from now onwards, I will be encouraging all Sinkie to take the mRNA.
I want to appear as smart as a FOUR board supercuck like @porcaputtana right bro? Now we're on the same side!

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong with the traditional flu jab I've had it annually for the last 20 years with no ill effects.

For Covid the CCP vaccines are just as safe.

then why pap kept forcing sinkies to take mrna? keep the sinovac stocks dun let sinkies take

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apart from not physically getting the ineffective and unsafe jab, it is the same on paper that you have "submitted" to their tyranny and adds on to their numbers. I gave them my middle finger by not taking up the option to medically exempt myself, let alone falsifying a fake vaccine passport. They can go fuck themselves.
Those people around me are not longer keen on taking any more vaccines after seeing how i recovered from covid infection without breaking a sweat while they struggle hard taking much longer time to recover.
well said. get ur balls high and up to face the tyranny.

Last edited:

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zero shots = PUREBLOODS. Yes, even if you have taken one shot, you are no longer a pureblood. You will understand this eventually, it's only a matter of time. And time is not on you vaxtards' side. :cool:

if only pak sinopharm still can consider pureblood? :biggrin:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
if only pak sinopharm still can consider pureblood? :biggrin:
maybe non-mrna is = pureblood biologically .

but spiritually and consciously is not because anyone who take non-mrna during covid means that they are ball-less ( give in to fear ) to stand against the establishment. They still give in to the demands of the covid and vaccine establishments.

A true pureblood, biologically, spiritually and consciously, will show the establishment the middle finger and will not enter malls and restaurants, no matter what they push you to it. This type will erect hard and proudly, and will make any flaccid retreat in shame.

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe non-mrna is = pureblood biologically .

but spiritually and consciously is not because anyone who take non-mrna during covid means that they are ball-less to stand against the establishment. They still give in to the demands of the covid and vaccine establishments. A true pureblood, biologically, spiritually and consciously, will show the establishment the middle finger and will not enter malls and restaurants, no matter what they push you to it.

Despite the prohibitions, I still managed to sneak into some shopping malls without being detected. No big deal. Die die just refused to get vaxed.