• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One Kum Gong botai bochee go and take booster and this happen to him

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
KG_1.JPG

My supervisor's younger brother passed away 2 days ago. He received booster last week and he had difficulty breathing since then.

KG_2_1.JPG

May i know how old is he? may he rest in peace. more death are coming. pple around me are dropping dead or having all kinds of illness.
Around 51.
Very sad right?

KG_2.JPG

Why did he take booster?

KG_3.JPG

Cos after 2-3 jabs previously feel totally fine n recovered from covid??? other pple very negative account n experience regarding jab is BS la.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before i go for my delicious plant based vegetarian lunch, i make an effort to post this. This is from HTD telegram and is posted today 22 sep 2023.

now can enter malls and restaurants and he still go and take the jab. He is more kum gong than those malls and restaurant lovers.

Here is a good example on why 97% of sinkies kanna jab and who are not ready to enter 5D earth.

Hey flaccids, you still want to take booster? it's free, one good way to kill yourself instead of jumping down from HDB flats and make a mess.

vaccine-warn.JPG

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
How could you explain such things happening in Singapore.
You didn't hear of any foreigners dying from injection.

Sinky's just trying to extinct themselves

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 189123
My supervisor's younger brother passed away 2 days ago. He received booster last week and he had difficulty breathing since then.

View attachment 189126

May i know how old is he? may he rest in peace. more death are coming. pple around me are dropping dead or having all kinds of illness.
Around 51.
Very sad right?

View attachment 189124
Why did he take booster?

View attachment 189125
Cos after 2-3 jabs previously feel totally fine n recovered from covid??? other pple very negative account n experience regarding jab is BS la.
Stupid people like this is a threat to humanity Good ridden.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
https://t.me/Health_programe

VACCINE PASSPORTS
Get registered into country medical system as vaccinated and get your self a valid vaccine passports, certificate or card without taking the vaccine.

We provide New Zealand vaccine pass which you can use with the my vaccine pass.

Also so EU digital Covid certificate registered into the system with the QR code which is scannable for all European countries

We also provide Australia Digital certificate which you will be registered into the Medicare and can use with the mygov app .

You can also get registered into the healthcare as fully vaccinated and get your Canada COVID-19 Vaccine passports.

For those in UK just with your NHS number we will get your registered into the NHS as vaccinated and get you a valid NHS Covid pass .

You can get your CDC Covid-19 vaccine card for USA registered into your state Department of Health as vaccinated.

All the above including Ireland Austria , UAE , Malaysia and many other countries also available. you do not need to get the vaccine just contact us at

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How could you explain such things happening in Singapore.
You didn't hear of any foreigners dying from injection.

Sinky's just trying to extinct themselves

That's the entire agenda. Similar to the anti-carbon hysteria.

In bigger countries, they're also planning to have 15-minute cities i.e. you are not allowed to travel anywhere beyond the 15-minute travel time boundary.

It's time to wake the fuck up.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Dr. Peter McCullough Breaks Down How the COVID Vaccines Injure and Kill

Cardiovascular Disease
• "We've seen cardiac arrest now two years after these shots."
• Myocarditis (heart inflammation) • Acceleration of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease • Heart attacks • Posterior orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS) • Aortic dissection • Atrial fibrillation • Cardiac arrest in the absence of myocarditis

Neurologic Disease
• Stroke (both ischemic and hemorrhagic) • Guillain–Barré syndrome (can cause ascending paralysis leading to death) • Small fiber neuropathy (numbness and tingling)

Blood Clots
• "The spike protein is the most thrombogenic protein we've ever seen in human medicine."
• Unusually large and resistant blood clots
• Blood clots that are not dissolving with conventional treatments

Immunologic Abnormalities
• Vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia • Multisystem inflammatory disorder

While the "vaccines" pose risks, steps can be taken to mitigate further harm. Check out Dr. McCullough's expert insights on how to recover post-vaccination in the link below:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't even know what's the feeling of being vaxed. I haven't had a single dose to date.

Besides the Covid shots, they're also trying to psycho you into taking the flu shot.

If you step inside any clinic these days, you can easily notice that the clinic is plastered with vaccine ads everywhere, even HPV vaccines and children's vaccines. :wink:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Besides the Covid shots, they're also trying to psycho you into taking the flu shot.

If you step inside any clinic these days, you can easily notice that the clinic is plastered with vaccine ads everywhere, even HPV vaccines and children's vaccines. :wink:

The Geriatric doctor tried to get my mom to take the flu jab. I told her to fuck off.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The Geriatric doctor tried to get my mom to take the flu jab. I told her to fuck off.

Nothing wrong with the traditional flu jab I've had it annually for the last 20 years with no ill effects.

For Covid the CCP vaccines are just as safe.