• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OMG!!! Even CY Leung also disagrees with Low Thia Khiang

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Towkay has repeatedly claimed that the Hawkergate scandal has nothing to do with integrity, but merely an issue of market cleaning:

No further investigations into hawker centre cleaning dispute: Low Thia Khiang
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/no-further-investigations/740676.html
"First of all, it's not a problem of integrity. It is market cleaning. Let's put it right in a proper perspective," said Mr Low.

However, CY, the Chicom puppet in HK, deeply disagrees with the Towkay and decides to put it right in a proper perspective:

狼英痛批劉逞强: 清洗小問題, 誠信大問題。
CY lectures the Towkay: Market cleaning is a small issue, but political integrity is a big issue.

[video=youtube;0Me_LnHTqMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Me_LnHTqMI[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Me_LnHTqMI

你嘅清洗問題唔係單純嘅清洗問題,而係公開咁向市民講大話,隱瞞你嘅清洗問題,直至到有傳媒圖文並茂咁刊登,你先出呢老老實實承認,你隱瞞清洗呢個事實…..

Translation:
Your dispute with the hawkers is not purely an issue of utter incompetence in cleaning the market. But you have openly lied to the people, and to cover up for your staffs in trying to extract extra cash from the hawkers. It’s only after the hawkers had complained to the media and the NEA, then you start to comply their demands and begging everybody to ‘Let’s Move On’. Still, you continue to cover up for your staffs’ dishonesty….

When a condemned liar with zero integrity like CY also shows his deep anger and intense contempt against the Towkay’s very own dishonesty and absolute zero integrity, something must be very, very wrong with the Hammerrhoids’ “First World” brand of “Transparency” and “Accountability”.

During election, CY had attacked his opponent for lack of Transparency and Accountability, and promised that he’ll be more Transparent and Accountable.

Likewise, during election, the Towkay had also attacked the PAP regime for lack of Transparency and Accountability, and promised that he’ll be more Transparent and Accountable.

CY and Towkay: Toads of the same colour croak together.

Last edited:

TanSiongThye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mama Mia. QuOUTe withOUT proPA conTACs aka Shit Times.

viVIAN's door-siah not publiSIZEd wor? Cut ear cut dey, noe cas beCUM god cas. Bery scary lay ! CoaCHING witNEST now upGREAT fr SubCOCK to parLIARment! No eye si !

Neber mind, moi mirrions in Swiss bank a/c iz safe. reWOG 4 moi obIDOIT! :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;6w8WPQG4Ccs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w8WPQG4Ccs[/video]

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
If liar Leung agreed with LTK, then I worry.
Hahaha....u better worry.
Our well regarded forummer...scroobal had long ago told us that ltk is a liar and dishonest person.
R u pretending that u were not aware of this? lol.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahah... non sequitur. And be my guest if you want the last word on this. Hahahah.

Hahaha....u better worry.
Our well regarded forummer...scroobal had long ago told us that ltk is a liar and dishonest person.
R u pretending that u were not aware of this? lol.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahah... non sequitur. And be my guest if you want the last word on this. Hahahah.
hahaha.....what last words???
what i state is recorded in sbf......Scroobal had claimed that LTK was a liar and dishonest person
were u aware of this?????
what was your response to his claim???
it is time u get down from your high horse and stop practising double standard.....phui.

Last edited:

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost got me, that video is not related to the hawker cleaning saga in Singapore.

Last edited: