• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Olympics: FT win their first medal for Singapore, good news for pap

votepapout

Alfrescian
Loyal
display_image.php

SINGAPORE: Singapore have won their first medal at the London Olympics.

Feng Tianwei beat Japan's Kasumi Ishikawa 11-9, 11-6, 11-6, 11-5 in the women's singles table tennis match to clinch the bronze for Singapore on Wednesday.

Hwheels

Alfrescian
Loyal
And Singapore/Singaporeans ought to feel proud to fork out money to reward this sort of mercernary-sportsmen?? How much are we paying to for this Bronze medal and how does this win contribute to honing Singapore-born local sporting talents?

terry t

Alfrescian
Loyal
And Singapore/Singaporeans ought to feel proud to fork out money to reward this sort of mercernary-sportsmen?? How much are we paying to for this Bronze medal and how does this win contribute to honing Singapore-born local sporting talents?

I think the thai monk metal is worth better than their bronze

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
display_image.php

Feng Tianwei beat Japan's Kasumi Ishikawa 11-9, 11-6, 11-6, 11-5 in the women's singles table tennis match to clinch the bronze for Singapore on Wednesday.

Chow chee bye Ah Tiong was not gracious at all! Why must she screamed in orgasm after every point she took?

Must be damn poor upbringing!

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local peasants, the chinks (mostly Cantos) are indeed baboons. All 'cry father, cry mother' when their well paid secured a bronze medal using foreign talent but nobody dared to call the Germans mercenaries when they field ex-PRCs....

The Chinks are renowned for the ruthlessness against their own kind, small wonder the Manchurians and Japs scored simple victories against them during the last century.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her parents back in China are proud of her efforts.. She'll buy a big bungalow for them very soon..

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
220px-Lee_Hsien-Loong_-_World_Economic_Forum_Annual_Meeting_2012_cropped.jpg

As if I care how the economic digits feel! I song song can and you pay for it can oready! *hee*hee*

votepapout

Alfrescian
Loyal

contribute? TAN KU KU, once he take the money ciao ki tiong kok liao lor

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
display_image.php

I was rooting for the jap girl all along.
Cute and pretty.
Cultured as well.

Cant believe my taxes have gone to finance all this nonsense!

After this silly win, u can expect more of this nonsense to come from PAP. All financed by the taxes that i pay!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
display_image.php

my heartiest congratulations to Feng Tianwei for an excellent and convincing victory over Kasumi....well done Singapore!!!!

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chow chee bye Ah Tiong was not gracious at all! Why must she screamed in orgasm after every point she took?

Must be damn poor upbringing!

Well done Ah Tiong,we are one family bec all my grand parents are Ah Tiong!Well done PAP,good job!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her parents back in China are proud of her efforts.. She'll buy a big bungalow for them very soon..

Bro, Chinese cities properties close to Singapore pricing now, don't think she can get a bungalow with 250k less 20%... unless in village :biggrin: