• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Singapore

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Old Singapore.

Bq1.jpg

Bq.jpg

Cth.jpg

70s.jpg

Pp.jpg

Ns.jpg

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
The causeway over the years.

oldcauseway.jpg

DSCF0533_zps10a3b6ce.jpg

Jb.jpg

I remember as a kid, my dad bring me along to a watch shop in Chinatown and he bought a green face Pagol watch.

Pagol.jpg

Even today we have plenty of wayang King and Queen posting their acting on social media, times have changed.

IMG-20230413-WA0003.jpg

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watching ultraman or giant robot during the evening in my friendly neighbour house with other children is a very common sight during my kampong days.

View attachment 59499

and my father operate a small provision shop in my kampong and everytime now and them i would help myself with the bottle drink

View attachment 59501

and entice the gambling addicts in our kampong with this tikam tikam games in our shop.

View attachment 59502
Tikam is banned by Singapore police as it is a kind of gambling

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The good old days when Singaporeans were actually proud of Singapore.
Nonsense.

Evil BE created Singapore as a Sin city and lawlessness society....

Laundry money, gambling, gangsterism, prostitutions, drug, opium dens, opium, fake goods, toxic chemical industries....

Sanction and ban China broadcasting station, movies and radio station... even ban Malaysia and Indonesia broadcasting station TV and radio.... in Singapore....

You lived in a sad world under the evil BE colony, you are a frog in the well... and when you look up, you see chao bastard angmoh faces only... they made you a poor man and so that they steal the wealth... made you auntie a prostitute....

Bastard evil BE was the worst evil dictator in the world.... 要报仇雪恨 evil BE ...

.. dumbtwit....

Last edited: