• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samsters' 梦中情人Tarcy Su to hold her first solo concert in Singapore

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
imgonline-com-ua-FrameBlurred-z86i3NzZPYe7kD0.jpg

UPDATED

MAR 06, 2024, 07:19 PM

FacebookTelegram

SINGAPORE – Local fans of Taiwanese singer Tarcy Su have been waiting for this good news for more than 30 years.
The 53-year-old is bringing her Flower Of Life tour to The Star Theatre on June 1, marking her first solo concert in Singapore.
She previously performed here as part of a line-up which included Hong Kong singer-actor Andy Hui, Taiwanese crooner Yu Tai-yan and Taiwanese singer Ocean Ou at the My Songs 5 retro Mandopop concert at Resorts World Ballroom in 2018.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With a music career spanning more than three decades since 1990, Su is known for beloved classics such as I Live By Myself (1993), Lemon Tree (1996) and Duck (1996).

The Mandopop diva with the youthful voice and looks has 16 albums to her name, with the latest in 2020 to celebrate the 30th anniversary of her debut.

The highly anticipated Every Side Of Me was released after a 13-year hiatus, and it earned her a Best Mandarin Female Singer nomination at Taiwan’s Golden Melody Awards in 2021.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She marked the milestone further with her Flower Of Life concert tour, delivering sold-out shows in Taipei in 2020 and Kaohsiung in 2022.

In 2023, she appeared on Chinese variety show Singing With Legends, breathing new life into classic hits with unique interpretations. She released her latest single A-ha in February.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was the child actress in the 1984 Taiwanese serial, 苦心莲. The Taiwanese version of Oshin. But I don't find the resemblance between Tarcy and the child actress, although her name is 苏慧伦.

402a00004e58641bff0c~tplv-pk90l89vgd-crop-center_864_486.jpeg