• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old man and his coming birthday

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you think he will make it to that day?

Do you think it will be a grand birthday party to celebrate his 90th? :confused:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if LKY manages to live till the next GE, chances of him contesting will be very slim. Recent court's ruling on by-election means gov must called for a BE in the event he dies and I don't think PAP is prepare to risk that. Now the gov can only pray that he stays alive for this term.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Now the gov can only pray that he stays alive for this term.

this calls for a song! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/I_izvAbhExY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if he should kaput on his birthday? Do we celebrate then?

Will he be eating mooncakes with us?

Last edited:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
do u tink pap supreme doggie lee kuan yew prefer jelutong wood or merantic wood for his coffin????

Chinese%20Lotus%20casket.jpg

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if LKY manages to live till the next GE, chances of him contesting will be very slim. Recent court's ruling on by-election means gov must called for a BE in the event he dies and I don't think PAP is prepare to risk that. Now the gov can only pray that he stays alive for this term.

only SMC not GRC lah