• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

old fart digs Goh CT one more time

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....old fart claims that 3 heavyweight ministars (TT, YNH, Dhana) wanted to leave the cabinet soon after GCT took over because they were not used to GCT' style........
old fart claimed that he talked to them and persuaded them to stay on for a while to help Goh CT.
He added that had the ministars left at that time, GCT will have a big headache.
In short...old fart is claiming credits for staying in the cabinet....

Gatchaman Jun G-3

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seriously wonder why Old Fart has an issue with Goh Chok Tong. First, he called him "Wooden". Then he publicly pointed out flaws about GCT in his National Day Rally. Finally, he publicly expressed his opinion that Goh Chok Tong is second-choice and will always be. And now this.

If I am GCT, I will not be able to keep taking my mentor's cruel digs at me.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...we can all hope he gets digged until really tulan and form a break-away party after the last leaf drops.

Gatchaman Jun G-3

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...we can all hope he gets digged until really tulan and form a break-away party after the last leaf drops.
He definitely will not want to form a break-away, not with the comfortable salary he is drawing per annum. However, it is intriguing why these two always have friction.

A case of simple hokkien man VS complex hakka man?

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ever heard of dogs that bite the hands that feed them? Let us see what this dog will do if he continually gets spurs on his hide. A cowardly dog will keep being loyal no matter how badly treated.

I seriously wonder why Old Fart has an issue with Goh Chok Tong. First, he called him "Wooden". Then he publicly pointed out flaws about GCT in his National Day Rally. Finally, he publicly expressed his opinion that Goh Chok Tong is second-choice and will always be. And now this.

If I am GCT, I will not be able to keep taking my mentor's cruel digs at me.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Overnight, GCT would become a "dud" to be removed from parliament. He might also be made an offer he can't refuse, the EP.

Ever heard of dogs that bite the hands that feed them? Let us see what this dog will do if he continually gets spurs on his hide. A cowardly dog will keep being loyal no matter how badly treated.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....old fart claims that 3 heavyweight ministars (TT, YNH, Dhana) wanted to leave the cabinet soon after GCT took over because they were not used to GCT' style........
old fart claimed that he talked to them and persuaded them to stay on for a while to help Goh CT.
He added that had the ministars left at that time, GCT will have a big headache.
dey left bcos of ah loon ... u din noe, meh? ...

ah tong oso got tok about dat slapping incident wat! ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I seriously wonder why Old Fart has an issue with Goh Chok Tong. First, he called him "Wooden". Then he publicly pointed out flaws about GCT in his National Day Rally. Finally, he publicly expressed his opinion that Goh Chok Tong is second-choice and will always be. And now this ...
he nids 2 prepare 4 ah loon la ...

supposing he said ah tong is world crass, world bestest, world lumpar 1 ... lidat later how 2 remov a world crass, world bestest, world lumpar 1 n put ah loon there? ... :o

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really, this Old Fart. Does he think that his faggot son is better than GCT in style? I daresay, what style does the faggot have? He runs away and hides wwhenever there are problems to be accounted for. I no great fan of GCT,but I believe GCT came out more often into the public eye to clarify things and explain issues.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does anyone still remember Swing Singapore in Orchard Rd back in the late 80s and early 90s ?
It was the biggest street party :wink:
Lau Goh was in office from 1990 - 2004.
How can Lau Goh be an a**hole or "wooden" when he gave the go ahead for such a major event.
I do remember him asking , " Are you a stayer or a quitter ? "
:biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Really, this Old Fart. Does he think that his faggot son is better than GCT in style? I daresay, what style does the faggot have? He runs away and hides wwhenever there are problems to be accounted for. I no great fan of GCT,but I believe GCT came out more often into the public eye to clarify things and explain issues.

At least wooden doesn't wear pink in public, cross his legs like a girl, and has a wife that looks like a cart horse.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least wooden doesn't wear pink in public, cross his legs like a girl, and has a wife that looks like a cart horse.

Wooden had something Ah Loong will never experience - a 3rd party in their marital relationship.

Yes, the way he crosses his legs is a damn disgrace to all mankind. How he ever became a BG with such behavior? No wonder we have a sissy SAF.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note that he never ever made a single negative comment about his son on any matter. That son of his is elusive and has never surfaced during past serious incidents until the dust settled. The daughter in law has more mistakes than a blind bat and not a single negative comment.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note that he never ever made a single negative comment about his son on any matter. That son of his is elusive and has never surfaced during past serious incidents until the dust settled. The daughter in law has more mistakes than a blind bat and not a single negative comment.
I believe that MM LKY prefers the daughter in law more because he sees in her what he does not see in the son,who came into the world with a super priviledge background,PaPa became the P.M when he was only about 6,7 years old & with a doting mother.

The advantage of Madam Ho being born in a 3 room HDB apartment,I believe.

I do not believe that Madam Ho is capable of saying:mee siam mai hum,never.

The disadvamntage of being born in a 3 room HDB apartment is off course,she goes wild once she is put in cgarge of the entire nationa treasury,we all have first hand experience of Madam Ho shouting

What is a few billion dollars?

But to me,I only remember that those are also my money!Not being a politician,she fails to appreciate this feeling

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Blood will always be thicker than water.

Gatchaman Jun G-3

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not surprised if he do. Lest we forget, GCT premiership was the Golden Age of Singapore.

Gatchaman Jun G-3

Alfrescian
Loyal
he nids 2 prepare 4 ah loon la ...

supposing he said ah tong is world crass, world bestest, world lumpar 1 ... lidat later how 2 remov a world crass, world bestest, world lumpar 1 n put ah loon there? ... :o

I will never understand why he keep putting GCT down, despite his premiership being one of the best for ensuring Singapore is for Singaporeans. He might be a 'crook', but his stewardship was no doubt well-liked. Once this Ah Loong took over, 60% of the Singaporeans probably jumped ship to Opposition. :biggrin::eek: