• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old cow splits with tender grass liao

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. not so tender but very used leh.
3. honest, such relationship does not work out!

Quarrel over money issues apparently. 'Tender grass' want Old Cow to buy big house for her parents in Malaysia. Old Cow pok kai after paying alimony and maybe stingy, so he refused.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. the old shoe does not look attractive leh!
2. very "used" looking too.
3. what! shortie over-poked or what!

She's reportedly 27 years old. For a 27-year old, she looks horrible. I know of many women above 55 who looks much more attractive than her.

Marcus Chin is a damn stupid cock to think that she really love him. She latched on him to get her a job with the Jack Neo group and Jack Neo's wife agreed only if Marcus use part of his own salary to pay her. That stupid cock not only agreed with this arrangement but went on to buy properties for her parents in Malaysia and spend hell alot on other things for her and her family.

However after Marcus' ex-singer Taiwanese wife sued successfully for quite a huge sum of monthly maintenance, that stupid cock can't provide for the tender grass spendings any more and needless can't buy anymore things for the in-laws. Many in the entertainment industry including reporters had already predicted of this inevitable outcome. Because without all the money, why would this tender grass want him? Because he's handsome? He thought so. But how deluded is he. The tender grass likely to look for another stupid cock but her kind of looks and height, u won't another clown like Marcus.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happier days.
20100917_km_sen_chenjianbin_img_main.jpg

holy cow! her arms are thicker than his!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
So any takers for the tender grass? Saw her in real person before, really buay pai, got figure before she pregnant lah, whahaha

老牛吃嫩草mentioned here at 16:16
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OiW_sjAk20g?start=976" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lampa lah, post after give birth picture...... I saw it in real person, u guys dun believe not my problem lor....

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hello hello, you all don't force my boss Alamaking hand ok? Later he issue this statement, "Zap xxxxx for me and be rewarded with 17 points" :biggrin:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lampa lah, post after give birth picture...... I saw it in real person, u guys dun believe not my problem lor....

Alamaking, I have a Taiwanese bank girl @ Chinatrust Commercial Bank who looks like your Avatar. But all my friends around me say she not chio. Quite a tall girl @ about 1.7 metres.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Alamaking, I have a Taiwanese bank girl @ Chinatrust Commercial Bank who looks like your Avatar. But all my friends around me say she not chio. Quite a tall girl @ about 1.7 metres.

whahahaha...you also another one ...add salt to wound ...:wink: