• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Official Reply by the Government: On Zhang Yuanyuan

ttan77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can anyone tell me what Ng Xiuling try to convey in her reply?

Flag this messageRe: Singapore PR openly spoke about her desire to go home and proud to serve NS for her motherlandMonday, 5 October, 2009 6:41 PMFrom: "NPS Contact" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: [email protected]
Dear Mr Tan

I refer to your email dated 4 October 2009.

Singapore Permanent Residents (PRs) are not Singapore citizens. They hold citizenships of their countries of origin and we can expect them to retain ties with these countries. For example, we have Singapore citizens holding PRs of other countries who come back to participate in Singapore's National Day celebrations, not unlike the example you have cited in your email.

Yours sincerely,

Ng Xiuling
Population Policy Officer, Corporate Communications
National Population Secretariat

Tan Keng Hong <[email protected]>
04 Oct, 2009 03:17 PM
To PMO Chok Tong GOH/PMO/SINGOV@SINGOV, PMO Hsien Loong LEE/PMO/SINGOV@SINGOV, PMO Kuan Yew LEE/PMO/SINGOV@SINGOV, MFA Jayakumar S/MFA/SINGOV@SINGOV, MHA Kan Seng WONG/MHA/SINGOV@SINGOV, MINDEF Chee Hean TEO/MINDEF/SINGOV@SINGOV, PMO Boon Heng LIM/PMO/SINGOV@SINGOV, Swee Say LIM/PMO/SINGOV, MOF Hwee Hua LIM/MOF/SINGOV@SINGOV, PMO Chee How HENG/PMO/SINGOV@SINGOV
cc
Subject Singapore PR openly spoke about her desire to go home and proud to serve NS for her motherland

Dear PM Lee and Ministers,

Is this is the kind of new immigrants the Government expect born and breed Singaporeans to integrate with? I would like to ask the Minister of Home Affairs, Mr Wong, Sir, will ICA take any actions like revoke Ms Zhang Yuanyuan's PR? Ms Zhang has openly spoke in the PRC National TV that she is coming HOME to serve her motherland country and proud to serve NS in China. I'm not too sure during the 5 years in Singapore, does she studied in the local university/polytecnic. If so, we have wasted the money (subsidies/scholarship) on her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlKJg0jfJAk

Thank you for your attention.

Yours Faithfully
Tan Keng Hong
NRIC: S7716508H

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can I blame this on CST? Can I? Can I pretty please?

She is saying Singaporeans like me with PR and living overseas are liable to be called back for reservist to march on National Day.

But frankly, if I ever find that there is some siow onn amongst my SG friends spoil market and do something so stupid, sure kenna blanket party for old time sake by the rest of us.

She's one blardy farking bitch talking shit...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is saying Singaporeans like me with PR and living overseas are liable to be called back for reservist to march on National Day.

If you left Singapore with an exit permit, no callup for the period of the permit. :smile: If you left without a permit, or stayed abroad too long without renewing exit permit, don't be surprised that you're arrested upon return. :eek:

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow so on..post full name and NRIC here.....salute..unlike some racist bastard nick "yellow_people"... sprout racist remarks in his every single post yet ashame or no balls to reveal he is ah neh...really a basterd...

Flag this messageRe: Singapore PR openly spoke about her desire to go home and proud to serve NS for her motherlandMonday, 5 October, 2009 6:41 PMFrom: "NPS Contact" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: [email protected]
Dear Mr Tan

Singapore Permanent Residents (PRs) are not Singapore citizens. They hold citizenships of their countries of origin and we can expect them to retain ties with these countries. For example, we have Singapore citizens holding PRs of other countries who come back to participate in Singapore's National Day celebrations, not unlike the example you have cited in your email.

Yours sincerely,

Ng Xiuling

To PMO Chok Tong GOH/PMO/SINGOV@SINGOV, PMO Hsien Loong LEE/PMO/SINGOV@SINGOV, PMO Kuan Yew LEE/PMO/SINGOV@SINGOV, MFA Jayakumar S/MFA/SINGOV@SINGOV, MHA Kan Seng WONG/MHA/SINGOV@SINGOV, MINDEF Chee Hean TEO/MINDEF/SINGOV@SINGOV, PMO Boon Heng LIM/PMO/SINGOV@SINGOV, Swee Say LIM/PMO/SINGOV, MOF Hwee Hua LIM/MOF/SINGOV@SINGOV, PMO Chee How HENG/PMO/SINGOV@SINGOV
cc
Subject Singapore PR openly spoke about her desire to go home and proud to serve NS for her motherland

Is this is the kind of new immigrants the Government expect born and breed Singaporeans to integrate with? I would like to ask the Minister of Home Affairs, Mr Wong, Sir, will ICA take any actions like revoke Ms Zhang Yuanyuan's PR? Ms Zhang has openly spoke in the PRC National TV that she is coming HOME to serve her motherland country and proud to serve NS in China. I'm not too sure during the 5 years in Singapore, does she studied in the local university/polytecnic. If so, we have wasted the money (subsidies/scholarship) on her.

Yours Faithfully
Tan Keng Hong

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think it would be better for us to have friends in China and India rather than to have enemies.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't her name YUAN, YUAN..."Dollar, dollar"...she makes Sin Jia Por Yuan & convert to Zhong Guo Yuan ( Ren Ming Pi)...

Make enough Sin Jia Por Yuan...now she says...wo sian zai, yuan, yuan ( round, round) & Zai jiang...

GOODBYE sillypore.....

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
If so, why they can buy HDB flat har?

Providing Affordable, Quality Homes
As the public housing authority, HDB plans and develops public housing towns that provide Singaporeans with quality homes and living environments. In so doing, HDB also engages in active research and development work to ensure that cost-effectiveness and quality standards are maintained and continually improved on in the provision of HDB homes.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10296p.nsf/WPDis/About UsHDB's Role?OpenDocument

Dear Mr Tan

Yours sincerely,

Ng Xiuling

Last edited:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Mr Tan

Yours sincerely,

Ng Xiuling

OK This is OFFICIAL. Next time MOM stats must separate out PR from employment statistics reporting. If MOM dare to play with numbers, throw this email at them. PMO people say one!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What are u people expecting? Our government is led by two traitors who sold out their own people during WW II and still in the game for the past 6 decades

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our MIWs kenna "kay tio".

Don't jump to her defense means they acknowledge FT policy is fuck up.

Jump to her defense, all China and World laughing away, cos China in my opinion PURPOSELY exposed this incident with FULL VIEW of her Identity Card for the world to see.

BUT, MIW decide 66.6% of SINKEES too stupid to know the REAL CONSEQUENCE of this "PURPOSEFUL EXPOSURE".

Outside world laugh never mind.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
For example, we have Singapore citizens holding PRs of other countries who come back to participate in Singapore's National Day celebrations, not unlike the example you have cited in your email.

Yeah right. Those featured by the 154th on National Day celebrations are always scholars or civil servants sent by the gahmen...

If those people don't say something nice on TV/Shit Times, their careers are over.

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Mr Tan

Yours sincerely,

Ng Xiuling

cc

Yours Faithfully
Tan Keng Hong
Ng Xiuling obviously chose to forget that PAP calls PRs either RESIDENTS or SINGAPOREANS.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing to defend

Yuan Yuan is a free woman who can do as she likes. She is PR, not citizen

A small number of hotheaded juveniles upset, that's all. Majority either in favour of FT policy or simply don't care

ILaidLeiaB4Solo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Mr Tan

Yours sincerely,

Ng Xiuling

serious? that's an OFFICIAL reply??!?!

this one ranks number 2, next to ERM's Jabba the Hutt reply in terms of NEW public relations standards in this country.....

"we'll choose one and just fly her to Johannesburg."

ttan77

Alfrescian
Loyal
serious? that's an OFFICIAL reply??!?!

this one ranks number 2, next to ERM's Jabba the Hutt reply in terms of NEW public relations standards in this country.....

"we'll choose one and just fly her to Johannesburg."

Yup. This is the official reply from the PMO. I don't understand what you mean by this one ranks number 2, I think Ms Ng just a middle executive inside PMO.