• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

#OccupyCentral thread: Give me Liberty or Give me Death!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I would join HK protestors but I won't follow Roy and HHH

Some times I wish people visualize what this island would be if not for the shitty government,

Well it certainly would hv been a better place without the pc of sh1t loong holding us back.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oops , no it did not mention about "massacre" it just started the aryan thought and spirit.

Readers would be able to discern.

Just like old fart's constant harping on Singapore a fishing village. Discerning readers would know better than swallow hook, line and sinker and parrot "you forgot our island have nothing".

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Difference between HK and SGPlians

hongkies have no choice but they've guts.....singkies have a choice but no guts.. :p

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I disagree , SGP is damn unique , I wish I could blame the Brits , but we were cast off like a fish fry to survive the whole wide world. Then we became the little red dot.

Blame the Brits? For what? Old Fart engineered sinkapore's independence, first from the Brits, then from Mudland. So, where did you get the idea that we were cast off like a fish fry?

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if history can turn back time , wonder what would singapore be like under a different kind of government , perhaps the one in the north ?

Let's go back to the time of Japanese Occupation. See how many lives were lost due to our then Translator Lee Kuan Yew and then Policemen Nathan. :oIo:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh no Roy and his side kicks are just shit stirrers , if I were the head of CPF , I say let those who want it have it and sign a document with a commissioner of oaths saying when they lose their money , don't come begging for help and say singapore government is screwed up.

If there were no shits, then the stirrers have nothing to work with. Thank your lucky star that there are people who care more than such themselves. For that, I salute Ordinary Roy and HHH. Their earning capacities have been curbed thanks to their activism. But they don't care as much for themselves as for the greater good.

Compare that to the millionaire ministers and the aspiring politicians who are being paid $200k while waiting to stand in elections. They claim to care about sinkees, yet they are taking all the time. What sacrifice have they made?

And you think so highly of the PAP!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nope , true blue singaporean , went through NS with my fellow malay , indians, chinese and others , learned life and wondered if it was worth it. Eventually say yes it was after seeing the world. Damn , you sinkies have it good , some of my foreign friends would say.

Only frogs in the well sinkees think like that. They have yet to see the world. They go overseas for studies and all they do is to hang out with fellow sinkees. So, what have they seen? Nothing really.

firmerterra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Blame the Brits? For what? Old Fart engineered sinkapore's independence, first from the Brits, then from Mudland. So, where did you get the idea that we were cast off like a fish fry?

We had to , if not we would be .......

firmerterra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only frogs in the well sinkees think like that. They have yet to see the world. They go overseas for studies and all they do is to hang out with fellow sinkees. So, what have they seen? Nothing really.

How I wish I had the luxury, tsk tsk tsk , this frog has seen what anarchists can do to government and what devastation can be for this Island if not for those froggies.

firmerterra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let's go back to the time of Japanese Occupation. See how many lives were lost due to our then Translator Lee Kuan Yew and then Policemen Nathan. :oIo:

Thank god I am not you , the pea between the ears is even smaller than I thought.