• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

#OccupyCentral thread: Give me Liberty or Give me Death!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I would join HK protestors but I won't follow Roy and HHH

Some times I wish people visualize what this island would be if not for the shitty government,

The shitty government run by the papees sucks because many of their policies are stink bombs. The Old Guards built up the country but the succeeding regimes under GCT and the current leadership made the sinkies very very dissatisfied.

Look around you if you are a local born sinkie and you will see why sinkies are unhappy. Foreigners here, foreigners there and everywhere, even encroaching into areas of garung kuni where elderly sinkies used to make a living and now being chased away by foreigners.

If you are an imported sinkie, you see no dissatisfaction because you are parachuted from somewhere, maybe from a shit hole third world country, to live in a successful country.

firmerterra

Alfrescian
Loyal

No. My Mother taught me to fuck others Mother. Especially people like you.

Fuck Your Mother Phua Chee Bye! :oIo:

like my mom did not teach to have my opinions with people like you, anarchist.

firmerterra

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you are an imported sinkie, you see no dissatisfaction because you are parachuted from somewhere, maybe from a shit hole third world country, to live in a successful country.

Nope , true blue singaporean , went through NS with my fellow malay , indians, chinese and others , learned life and wondered if it was worth it. Eventually say yes it was after seeing the world. Damn , you sinkies have it good , some of my foreign friends would say.

Last edited by a moderator:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guess many Singaporeans prob feel the same way. The situation is almost the same, both populace being bullied and unfairly treated by authorities. But the HK protestors got wide support, their behavior noble..goodness gracious there r even kids doing their homework in the protest.But Roy and HHH came across as bullies themselves. How to support them?? They should change their aggressive behavior, be like Gandhi - silent protest, sit in, don't flinch even when targeted by water cannons..etc. When people see this, they will support u because you have behaved honouraby. Not go about scaring special needs kids..etc. Man ! That's cardinal sin!! Even those who support u will be shocked!!

there are already more than enough protesters already! 60K!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The shitty government run by the papees sucks because many of their policies are stink bombs. The Old Guards built up the country but the succeeding regimes under GCT and the current leadership made the sinkies very very dissatisfied.

Everybody is susceptible to propaganda and revisionist history, and unfortunately you are one of them.

The PAP old guards INHERITED the country. Or, if you want to be harsher, HIJACKED the country.

Please stop believing in the 'third world to first' fairy tales.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Guess many Singaporeans prob feel the same way. The situation is almost the same, both populace being bullied and unfairly treated by authorities. But the HK protestors got wide support, their behavior noble..goodness gracious there r even kids doing their homework in the protest.But Roy and HHH came across as bullies themselves. How to support them?? They should change their aggressive behavior, be like Gandhi - silent protest, sit in, don't flinch even when targeted by water cannons..etc. When people see this, they will support u because you have behaved honouraby. Not go about scaring special needs kids..etc. Man ! That's cardinal sin!! Even those who support u will be shocked!!

What has decades of docile opposition to the PAP led to? More hurt-sinkee policies. If there were HHH and Roy decades ago, sinkees would have been more aware of how PAP policies are hurting us.

You take all the PAP Press dished out and swallow it as the truth. You deserve the PAP.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I smell the scent of MIW clone...

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

martin-luther-king-jr-leader-nothing-in-the-world-is-more-dangerous.jpg

firmerterra

Alfrescian
Loyal

What has decades of docile opposition to the PAP led to? More hurt-sinkee policies. If there were HHH and Roy decades ago, sinkees would have been more aware of how PAP policies are hurting us.

You take all the PAP Press dished out and swallow it as the truth. You deserve the PAP.

I disagree , SGP is damn unique , I wish I could blame the Brits , but we were cast off like a fish fry to survive the whole wide world. Then we became the little red dot.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Roy should be thankful for those who donated to his "cause". Instead, all he wants to do is make noise pollution.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I disagree , SGP is damn unique , I wish I could blame the Brits , but we were cast off like a fish fry to survive the whole wide world. Then we became the little red dot.

A PAP supporter arguing for the myth of Singaporean exceptionalism... how surprising, not. :rolleyes:

https://www.facebook.com/wakeupSG/posts/350746478424317

"So if you're the first Prime Minister of Singapore. You have just been handed power by the British. Where does your legitimacy come from? You're not an indigenous people. You've won an election under very dubious circumstances where you put your political opponents into cold storage. So what do you do? You take a leaf out of the previous colonial government. You reject democracy, you suspend individual rights, you continue to cripple all sorts of safeguards against your exercise of State power etc. by arguing that Singapore is an exceptional case, by arguing for Singaporean exceptionalism. Why? You use the three myths of development, vulnerability and meritocracy."

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Our friend above , well I don't know where he is now.

Doesn't matter at all if you don't know where he is now.

What matter is the spirit of that speech lives on, sadly in Singapore.

firmerterra

Alfrescian
Loyal

if history can turn back time , wonder what would singapore be like under a different kind of government , perhaps the one in the north ?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sigh laksaboy , you are so blinded by "i need more freedom " thought that you forgot our island have nothing.
i remembered singapore was a fishing village in the 60s

now, let us see what it was like in 1938, almost 30 years earlier

[video=youtube;FvvhY6DtfZs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvvhY6DtfZs[/video]

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

come on our government "massacre" millions ?

Now, don't divert and change the topic.

Let's have a look at the spirit of that speech again.

Did it says anything about "massacre" millions?

1558507_442297442569356_288556305_n.jpg