• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Observations at HDB kopishops .......

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most of the staff serving kopi, beer etc are milfs from China. How come the older citizens not employed ?

Is it because they pay the FTs cheaper ?:confused:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most of the staff serving kopi, beer etc are milfs from China. How come the older citizens not employed ?

Encik, which kopi shoop you went...mine all old aunties & uncles...but the beer girl, sedap! small compact thing from PRC..our comrade..pity I don't drink..or I will tell her, "come drink with me"!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

many of them are peidu ma ma (their children holding student visa) and these milfs timid one and serving u beers. some of them are more daring and sideline in geylang.
How I know? my friends told me and later i also verified with Goldendragon, sinkie wikileak uncle

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many of them are peidu ma ma (their children holding student visa) and these milfs timid one and serving u beers. some of them are more daring and sideline in geylang.
How I know? my friends told me and later i also verified with Goldendragon, sinkie wikileak uncle

So, they are listed as PROFESSIONAL by M.O.M.? contributing to our ever glowing & growing, F&B & Entertainment Industries...ha ha ha

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks (or no thanks) to the absence of a minimum wage law, the ATBs are willing to take a much lower wage than the oldies.

Also, it's easy to get a F&B job on a social visit pass.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to a small extend, it is "face" that locals do not want to be kopikias.

whereas, "they" are in foreign land and no-one knows them.

that is why students studying overseas prepare to "wash plates".

but you hardly see them doing same in sinkapoor, to small extend reflect poverty.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
an insider info from my friend who works as marketing manager in APB.
APB actually handling all these milfs peifu mama and they "rotate" peidu mama from kopitiam a to koptiam b in order to boast the sales of beers.

why APB doing this? simple: when kopitiam sales improve, APB also benefit from it. so APB is setting up a common pool of milfs (peidumama) to serve sinkie kopitiam. this happens because uncles like fresh faces instead of seeing the same old beers ladies

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Time for Zorro and Tan Chuan Jin to earn their salaries. Look ma, no Singlish, the "l" does not become "r" and vice versa ... ... ...

[video=youtube;nfFDLxWAgho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfFDLxWAgho[/video]

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
will u buy more beer from prc syt or sinkie lau char bo?????

marketing la..

it all depends on your needs. when i was a young lady in UK, i always visited neighborhood pub.
it was ok. beers served by aunties and uncles.
why do we have this culture in sinkieland?

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
most of the staff serving kopi, beer etc are milfs from China. How come the older citizens not employed ? Is it because they pay the FTs cheaper ?:confused:

Coffeeshop owners used to pay local aunties $1,200 pm to 'pung kopi'. Today they can easily employ PRC women to do the same job for $800 pm. Now tell me if you are the boss would you employ the younger PRC lady or the local auntie?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Coffeeshop owners used to pay local aunties $1,200 pm to 'pung kopi'. Today they can easily employ PRC women to do the same job for $800 pm. Now tell me if you are the boss would you employ the younger PRC lady or the local auntie?

that is the problem my friend, I always go to the coffee shops that hire more locals instead of foreigners and I dont mind to pay a little more to the shops that hire more locals.
hopefully all the sinkies can cooperate and dont mind to pay a little more to those shops that hire more locals.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is preposterous to say the least !

How can the MOM allow such practices whereby even the lower end jobs are taken by the FTs, thus depriving the older citizens of such jobs !:mad: