• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Obituary : Chew Poh Yim (1954 - 2021)

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cn...-valley-billionaires-try-to-live-forever.html

IMG_20211103_103210.jpg

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of u are wrong that these people are facing high stress. On the contrary, these people whole day all the while chobolan. They pass their tedious tasks to all their minions who are ever so keen to be their blue eye boys. You never work in these places before thatz why u have no idea.

nin-nao-hiah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am subject to aging. Aging is unavoidable.

I am subject to illness. Illness is unavoidable.

I am subject to death. Death is unavoidable.

I shall one day separate from the ones I love and the things I love.

I am subject to my actions, heir to my actions, live by my actions, and shall face the consequences of my actions.

To the above, am I heir.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not a good year for people who have get rich because of PAP. Lim Swee Say wife also died not long ago

Lim was married to Elaine Cheong Siew Boon in 1981, a relationship that was introduced by a mutual friend. The couple had one daughter and one son. He is a Roman Catholic and attends Church of the Holy Spirit in Upper Thomson, Singapore.

Cheong died on 6 July 2021, aged 69, after battling stage 4 cancer since 2017.[7][8]

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am subject to aging. Aging is unavoidable.

I am subject to illness. Illness is unavoidable.

I am subject to death. Death is unavoidable.

I shall one day separate from the ones I love and the things I love.

I am subject to my actions, heir to my actions, live by my actions, and shall face the consequences of my actions.

To the above, am I heir.

IMG_20211103_113020.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be. Running dogs must all sing to the same tune.

Straits Times ran such a shameless article lifting every motherfucking shit out of her LinkedIn account. They might as well talk about her pussy mileage, her toyboys and how much she got in her CPF account.