• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(o)(o) is going to vote for PAP in this coming election ...

(o)(o)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I am going to vote for PAP! They did a good job. Some small screw ups, like the YOG, over the past few years maybe, but in general, I give PAP a B+ performance.

Good job PAP! Keep it up! More good years!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very first post, carry pap balls???
maybe i over sensitive, u r a clone.:rolleyes:

but still.....:oIo:

M

Mitsuhide Akechi

Cartoon to see RonRon talking to himself. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ccbyellowpeople
curlin
Rocketman
cieoosegsyq
Kaixin1
Kaixin2
Ng F-Jay
AssGeePolyTicksDotCom
FUCK SDP
3WhiteTiger
WayangPartyEatShit
The Great Depression
zeroo
Snake Tracker
Ng Wee Seng
BusNo69
God Meng Seng
Huat Chai
Tree Top
(o)(o)

:biggrin:

FUCK SDP

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cartoon to see RonRon talking to himself. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ccbyellowpeople
curlin
Rocketman
cieoosegsyq
Kaixin1
Kaixin2
Ng F-Jay
AssGeePolyTicksDotCom
FUCK SDP
3WhiteTiger
WayangPartyEatShit
The Great Depression
zeroo
Snake Tracker
Ng Wee Seng
BusNo69
God Meng Seng
Huat Chai
Tree Top
(o)(o)

:biggrin:

SDP puppy Ng Ejay the knight:biggrin:

sinmin151107.JPG

FUCK SDP

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to try something new. Getting stale you know. You need to brush up your skills! Same like leetahbar calling every anti PAP forummer SDP/CSJ/Ng E-Jay. :biggrin:

hahaha Ejay, i learned from you..no I never call anti pap forummer SDP/CSJ/Ng Ejay. I consistently call OA Ng Ejay, you can't hide your writing style, I have followed you since the old SBF:wink::biggrin:
Everyone will be reminded who you are over and over again, so stop pretending :wink::biggrin:

K

Keiji Maeda

hahaha Ejay, i learned from you..no I never call anti pap forummer SDP/CSJ/Ng Ejay. I consistently call OA Ng Ejay, you can't hide your writing style, I have followed you since the old SBF:wink::biggrin:
Everyone will be reminded who you are over and over again, so stop pretending
:wink::biggrin:
Nevermind lah no need to save yourself cos we know RonRon is stupid. Cannot win in argument so will use the same old shit. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

FUCK SDP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nevermind lah no need to save yourself cos we know RonRon is stupid. Cannot win in argument so will use the same old shit. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

make up ur mind I am Edmund Ng, LTB or Ronron:biggrin::biggrin:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/urzcZnbd2N8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/urzcZnbd2N8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

(o)(o)

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP! More good years! PAP! Hundred years of good leadership! I love PAP!

PAP oooohhhhh yeaaaahhhhhhh !!!!!