• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, i believe that has been resolved since last year.. Phase 1 houses already G & G

I even saw Phase 2 oso G & G..
Once I tried to cross the barrier to take a closer look at the house but was stopped by the Ph2 security guard..
This is what I like.. the guard have to be strict & firm.. not to let any strangers enter a pte pty compound..

Last edited:

Arsenewenger83

I saw in a brochure, there is future plans of opening a shopping complex in NS by Country View. Does anyone knows if this is coming to reality or just plans in the drawing board.

Also, if you look at Nusa Indah area, there are lots of unoccupied shop houses in the area, not sure how it will influence the latter.

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the apartment has been launched... Hypermart also confirmed. Shopping mall no idea yet....

I saw in a brochure, there is future plans of opening a shopping complex in NS by Country View. Does anyone knows if this is coming to reality or just plans in the drawing board.

Also, if you look at Nusa Indah area, there are lots of unoccupied shop houses in the area, not sure how it will influence the latter.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even in e commercial heart of Bukit Indah there r vacant shop houses n offices.

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
went to this place last sunday found many buyers looking around but this thread seems very quiet ,i booked phase 5 n agent confirmed estimated completion end 2014 ,anybody here experience in delays or such for any for your new developments thanks.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
went to this place last sunday found many buyers looking around but this thread seems very quiet ,i booked phase 5 n agent confirmed estimated completion end 2014 ,anybody here experience in delays or such for any for your new developments thanks.

Hi Skooz, me too booked phase 5.. But was abit late cos I only came cross this project early feb this year.. Wanted corner unit but all sold.. So no choice & grab a inter-unit.. :smile:

But it seems our phase 5 is quite ex after knowing the price of phase 1 :(

kklow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Skooz, me too booked phase 5.. But was abit late cos I only came cross this project early feb this year.. Wanted corner unit but all sold.. So no choice & grab a inter-unit.. :smile:

But it seems our phase 5 is quite ex after knowing the price of phase 1 :(

I booked phase 5 inter terrace too.

kklow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have also booked aPhase 5 Type E Inter. It is more ex than phase 1 for sure but with the confirmation of the hypermart, shophouses that are selling out there, serviced apartment that they are launching and proposed shopping mall, i think there is a good chance that this project will boom. Else just treat as retirement home loh.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
"i shd hve buy more.." u'll say like tat, in yrs to come.. titter.gif

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have also booked aPhase 5 Type E Inter. It is more ex than phase 1 for sure but with the confirmation of the hypermart, shophouses that are selling out there, serviced apartment that they are launching and proposed shopping mall, i think there is a good chance that this project will boom. Else just treat as retirement home loh.

Other than the confirmed hypermart, shophouse.. hopefully there will be a nice & big shopping mall build on the commercial plot of land..
Even it will be my retirement home in the future, at least all the amenities are available within short walking distance.. Old liao can't walk too far

Last edited:

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes excited ,does anybody if there is transport or mtr nearest this place as seems very far from any where thanks

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think once there is a big shopping mall etc etc. And when the place has becoming popular.. there will be public transportation available within the vicinity.

kklow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe Causeway Link 666 passes by here serving Larkin - Gelang Patah. In future when there are residents here bus provider will surely have some that goes to Singapore from Bukit Indah.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw the latest map.. show there will be a proposed road link directly from NS to just opposite side HH towards "The Peak" (cos NS is just opposite "The Peak")
http://horizonhills.com.my/

I believe once the completion of "The Peak".. HH will open up a gate for easy access.. for ppl who staying in HH to go NS shopping mall & shops.. without the need to go Bt. Indah