• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes i saw mrt up to tuas checkpoint so there will definitely a bus going in from there to bt indah or gelang patah area and when i drove the other day from nusa sentral through the old road lead to gelang patah and the tuas causeway is about only 5 mins ,another way to go in nusa sentral ,i think the location more strategic n closer then bt indah so there is potential in this area.

Arsenewenger83

I heard that there are plans by the Gov to raise min prices to $ 1 million. not sure how will this affect the landed property market especially in nusa sentral. Great to hear that the plans to open the mall is underway, it will surely boost the prices if it takes off.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you guys think of the lawyer, KH Koh?

Seems really slow and full of cock-ups!

I'm not sure..
Mine still at the early stage (so no comment).. whereby I have already settled the first 5% & signed the agreement in his office and paid the Rm1k for the application of state consent during early this month.

The girl told me usually the approval of state consent will takes about 1-mth.. then they will contact me to go down again to settle the next 5% plus pay-up the Rm13k for the approval of state consent..

If everything goes well, expecting April to go lawyer office again.

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine is the same stage as yours but i just sign the loan agreement and had to pay 600 rm for approval and now the lawyer asking to pay another 1600rm for loan wonder what is that for can anybody comment thanks.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I have no comment about the "fee" for the loan.. cos I did not take up any loan yet..
I'm considering to pay-up base of their progress claim over the 2-yrs during the construction stage..

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I have no comment about the "fee" for the loan.. cos I did not take up any loan yet..
I'm considering to pay-up base of their progress claim over the 2-yrs during the construction stage..

cont'..

But just in case I do not have enough fund later on.. I may have to take up a home loan..
Depending how much I have pay-up at which stage.. then the balance will have to loan from bank..

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have also booked aPhase 5 Type E Inter. It is more ex than phase 1 for sure but with the confirmation of the hypermart, shophouses that are selling out there, serviced apartment that they are launching and proposed shopping mall, i think there is a good chance that this project will boom. Else just treat as retirement home loh.

Even though the Type C & Type E is quite similar in terms of design..
But by comparing both Type C & E showflat.. I do notice the developer have change abit on the Type E layout..

If I could remember is like:
1. Type E have aircon ledge on both common bedroom (Type C has one of the common bedroom)
2. Type E Master bedroom walk-in "wardrobe" area is slightly more spacious.
3. Type E Master bathroom toilet slightly more spacious.
4. Type E Master bedroom have balcony & can easily be extended outward
5. Type E Master bedroom layout is different
5. Type E Family area is smaller

That's all I notice..
But please correct me if I'm wrong..

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
One Sentral condo showunit being constructed now. Seems like they are launching next month...

Progress of the terrace houses seems well on track....

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
One Sentral condo showunit being constructed now. Seems like they are launching next month...

Progress of the terrace houses seems well on track....
Thanks for the update.
Is good news to know that that the progress of the terrace houses is on track..
Last visit to Ph5 showflat.. the road oso in progress. Before that was muddy & dusty road

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, the muddy road is gone. Now there is a proper road with drain holes by the side...

Thanks for the update.
Is good news to know that that the progress of the terrace houses is on track..
Last visit to Ph5 showflat.. the road oso in progress. Before that was muddy & dusty road

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
wonder how we check the progress of our unit cause some units are done up and some are under construction a bit confusing from the maps e.g .the muddy roads could see some half done shophouses which phase is it and our phase 5 seems blocked by the shops any good way to know thanks.

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just went yesterday all the residential units are sold confirmed ,my friend dissapointed ,only left 1 unit near a power station from phs 1 with a good discount but no takers ,bad with the radiation around i suppose and 1 odd triangle shaped unit also no takers and the dev.say there is no phse 6 so only the condo unit show rooms are being constructed now.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Power transfomers are quite okay. In Singapore many condo units face the transfomers. If not, sub-sales in the area are your friend's only hope now. Sales are getting hotter and it is better to buy a unit before Temasek launches its projects at Medini and Danga Bay.

Last edited:

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the price for the unit near power station?

Just went yesterday all the residential units are sold confirmed ,my friend dissapointed ,only left 1 unit near a power station from phs 1 with a good discount but no takers ,bad with the radiation around i suppose and 1 odd triangle shaped unit also no takers and the dev.say there is no phse 6 so only the condo unit show rooms are being constructed now.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Power station next door?
Should avoid.

Hard to let go in future.

Last edited: