• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone realised that there are no street lamps along jalan sentral utama?

Noticed that but anyway booked a corner lot unit facing the landscape garden (park) and believe 2 years down the road, street lamp should be up. Phase 1 or even Phase 2 folks probably have to endure a bit as the environment still new.

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
What was the price for phase 4?

Intermediate/ End / corner?

Wolverine, I think i already mentioned it. Corner lot SOLD OUT!

Units facing park starts from 558K. As for prices End and Int lot, u can check with the sales staff of NS. I believe the contact number also posted in this thread. Please take some effort to go thru. Its only 5 pages.

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wanted to find out the previous pricing for the corner lots since it was mentioned that the new phase 5 will be RM$30k more....

Sigh...pricing in Johor not so transparent so need to constantly ask around.... sorry for the inconveniences caused! :smile:

Wolverine, I think i already mentioned it. Corner lot SOLD OUT!

Units facing park starts from 558K. As for prices End and Int lot, u can check with the sales staff of NS. I believe the contact number also posted in this thread. Please take some effort to go thru. Its only 5 pages.

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wanted to find out the previous pricing for the corner lots since it was mentioned that the new phase 5 will be RM$30k more....

Sigh...pricing in Johor not so transparent so need to constantly ask around.... sorry for the inconveniences caused! :smile:

As mentioned, corner lots cheapest above 700K (phase 4) cos it depends how big the extra land.

The highest was sold for 750K. The cheapest was 710K if memory serves me right.

Btw, all units (including int lots) sold out leow. Either u wait for the phase 5 (which going to cost u more) or u may still consider int lots over at NI, ie. if u dont mind the mosque.:wink:

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
NI all fully sold! :(

As mentioned, corner lots cheapest above 700K (phase 4) cos it depends how big the extra land.

The highest was sold for 750K. The cheapest was 710K if memory serves me right.

Btw, all units (including int lots) sold out leow. Either u wait for the phase 5 (which going to cost u more) or u may still consider int lots over at NI, ie. if u dont mind the mosque.:wink:

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
NI all fully sold! :(

I did try to watsapp one of the NI sales staff. But he didnt reply. Office also no one answered the call.

So NI, NS, all fully sold. Looks like u have to wait for Phase 5 of NS. But knowing the developer too well, and demand exceeding supply, new units not going to be cheap. U may have to look elsewhere or subsale unit.

Last edited:

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
just booked a unit in NS agt says going to be launched this mth so pre booking most units are gone wonder if launced left balance units ,gd luck .

cacing

I am interested in getting a shoplot/residential in Nusa sentral because the price is still attractive
Any experts that vested in this area that can advise me on this?
Question/Issues,
1) There is no easy access( have to go through jalan lima kedai/gelang patah or through nusa idaman to get to nusa sentral)
2) All the other area beside ?forest reserves = no future development?

Really appreciate if any replies.thanks

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
its around RM1.2m right? Is that cheap in today's market?

I am also curious to see if the road connectivity can be better in future....

I am interested in getting a shoplot/residential in Nusa sentral because the price is still attractive
Any experts that vested in this area that can advise me on this?
Question/Issues,
1) There is no easy access( have to go through jalan lima kedai/gelang patah or through nusa idaman to get to nusa sentral)
2) All the other area beside ?forest reserves = no future development?

Really appreciate if any replies.thanks

cacing

Ya, it is not cheap but in comparison to other area(it is cheaper), and it is facing the main road , the problem is the road connectivity, and it seems like no plans from the developer to build new road

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi guys few questions since just bought a unit agt says will be launching end of this month
he says will be 5% discount
1)so i only have to 5% for when launching right and the 5k that i paid earlier will be dedudcted from 5 k right .
2)i got 50 % loan so have to fork out 50% wonder if loan amount be paid for initial progressive payment or the final progressive payment .
3)how much will be gov consent be n if there r any other amounts i have to be prepared .
thanks for the answers in advance since i am a newby .

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
you requested for 50% loan?

hi guys few questions since just bought a unit agt says will be launching end of this month
he says will be 5% discount
1)so i only have to 5% for when launching right and the 5k that i paid earlier will be dedudcted from 5 k right .
2)i got 50 % loan so have to fork out 50% wonder if loan amount be paid for initial progressive payment or the final progressive payment .
3)how much will be gov consent be n if there r any other amounts i have to be prepared .
thanks for the answers in advance since i am a newby .