• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Property choice is quite subjective and what may appeal to you may not appeal to me.

Best to go onsite to check out the place and see if you like it and worth the 700k or not :wink:

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
HH new launch corner terrace is about 1.1m.....

Is Nusa Sentral a good place to buy?

If u compare with HH, of course is much cheaper. Just look at the amenities over at HH. U got golf course, lake, solid fence/perimeter secured, developer (not fly by night), G&G, etc. Nusal Central? I can only think of G&G, shoplots. Thats it. Dont forget, corner terraces cost more than 700K. Not cheap, imo.

Well, it goes like this. But i may be wrong. Interms of end prices (terraces), most expensive fm top. HH, BI, NI, NS. But thats my observation only. I am a newbie here.

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, not sure what is the address but if you are coming from Nusa Idaman, go straight past Nusa indah, continue on until u see a bug construction area on your right. Turn right and follow the road leading up all the way to the sales gallery. Be careful as the road can be quite rough.

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, not sure what is the address but if you are coming from Nusa Idaman, go straight past Nusa indah, continue on until u see a bug construction area on your right. Turn right and follow the road leading up all the way to the sales gallery. Be careful as the road can be quite rough.

Thanks....

Do you think the place will be like Bukit Indah in the future? Currently quite bare...

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
As whoami rightly pointed out, BI/Nusa Bestari/Sutera was indeed very quiet and I would even venture to say nondescript too just 7-8 years ago. My oh my, what a transformation in that short span of time. Although I can't say for sure if NS area will one day be as busy/prosperous as BI/Nusa Bestari/Sutera, the location itself is quite strategic. As sometime mentioned, rising tide lifts all boats. If Nusajaya/IM continues the current momentum, I can't see it go very wrong. Btw, checked with the sales office, last launched and sold out shoplot block priced at MYR1.18 mio and next launch anticipated to be early next year, likel higher price point. Also, phase 1 terrace looks almost 100% ready, should be TOP soon... hopefully the place will start to be livelier soon.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those days when Jusco or Tesco or PH were unheard off, most cabs wld not want to ferry pax to Bt Indah area. Juz the other day, I took a cab fm CS (City Sq) to BI area. The uncle told me no problem. But if it were to be years back, no highway back then, no cab wld want to go to BI fm CS or JB town. Reasons given was road very bad and BI was ulu. And the cab may juz come back JB empty. Tak untung ya

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any chance for a AEon/ Giant/ TESCO mall nearby???

Dude, if u stay around HH, BI, NI or even NS, the present Giant/Tesco mall consider God-send leow.

Tis is Msia. Not Spore. Its juz minutes to Jusco area. And of course we are talking abt driving to the Mall ya.

So NI or NS, its a good buy, imo.

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude, if u stay around HH, BI, NI or even NS, the present Giant/Tesco mall consider God-send leow.

Tis is Msia. Not Spore. Its juz minutes to Jusco area. And of course we are talking abt driving to the Mall ya.

So NI or NS, its a good buy, imo.

ok noted.

But from NS to AEON seems like a long drive.... maybe because I went up the expressway and took a long way?

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok noted.

But from NS to AEON seems like a long drive.... maybe because I went up the expressway and took a long way?

You can go thru Nusa Indah and then through Nusa Idaman before using the highway to BI exit and then to AEON. Alternatively use the back route through NI which comes out to the main route next to HH entrance. Make a left to head up to AEON.