• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Idaman Residence Block A launch

I just came back from the launch. The unit I booked is about RM487psf before the discount of 9%. Actual psf depends on the unit type and level.

By the way, more than half of the total units are already booked. Also, the management will close the booking after today and re-open this Saturday because the units are also being sold overseas. Quite a funny arrangement if you ask me.

can share yr unit's built up and no of bedrooms ?

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Crystal,
Thinking to go NI this Saturday to have a look at the apartments, may I know what is surau?

EDTBA

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi EDTBA

i hope u do know that there is a surau , quite near to apratments , esp if u stay high floor , its quite loud .
I stayed over my neighbour's house in 8B , in 1 of the room empty space behind , the sound do travels and i could hear it loud n clear. Thicker curtains will helps ....
But my neighbour whose masterbed room dignally facing the surau , couldnt hear it at all . perhaps they are older ppl.

Hi Crystal,

Yes, I was driving around the area and saw the surau. I think I'll get used to it. When I was young, I could hear the call to prayer from my parent's house so I'm kind of used to that. I guess thick curtains will help also :-)

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal

yup, nusa idaman is quite worth to invest... There are still leftover units for the apartment... Only rm450 per sq ft...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Crystal,

Yes, I was driving around the area and saw the surau. I think I'll get used to it. When I was young, I could hear the call to prayer from my parent's house so I'm kind of used to that. I guess thick curtains will help also :-)

oh. u malaysian. shld be no prob. jus tat singaporean like me need time to get use.

iamgoodman

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi EDTBA

i hope u do know that there is a surau , quite near to apratments , esp if u stay high floor , its quite loud .
I stayed over my neighbour's house in 8B , in 1 of the room empty space behind , the sound do travels and i could hear it loud n clear. Thicker curtains will helps ....
But my neighbour whose masterbed room dignally facing the surau , couldnt hear it at all . perhaps they are older ppl.

8B also hear the sound? its quite far apart wo......

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal

no la , 8B is quite near , luckily 8D is building , can shield off part of the prayer ....
Where is the exact location of the surau? Is it the one just near to the roadside which near to the T junction? Drove pass there and see the sign of a surau. Is it a ready surau or still building?

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I may clarify, I believe the Idaman Residence is supposed to be an apmt with condo facilities, not a condo. Difference is usually condos will have more and better facilities, and probably better quality.

Also, the maintenance fee of 28 cents Psf is quite high. My apmt in KL, the maintenance fee is RM160 including sinking fund for a 1110sqft unit. At Idaman Residence's rate, the maintenance fee will be RM310; almost double. Hopefully the quality of the facilities and security will be top notch.

The attraction of Sky Loft and Sky Tree in BI is due to the close proximity to Tesco, Aeon and other retail shops that has "mushroomed" in the past 1 year. Most are within a 10-min walking distance, while for NI area, the shops near the highway exit look dismal.

As for 8D, the owners can't sell the unit until VP or TOP in Sg terms. So, the prices will continue to climb. I wouldn't be surprise if intermediate 8D units can be sold at RM750k after the owners get their keys. HH, ND and other nearby developments are already priced at RM650k and above now.

Just my thoughts; I'm vested in 8B. Hoping to start renovation in June and move in by November.

EDTBA

Alfrescian
Loyal

oh , but u mentioned yr parent's house , do u mean they are singaporean but stay in msia ?

My parents are also S'poreans. We stayed in Telok Kurau where I was brought up and there was a mosque nearby.

By the way, I'm also vested in Setia Eco Garden which I will move in in due time. The house will be starting renovation soon.