• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Idaman Residence Block A launch

My parents are also S'poreans. We stayed in Telok Kurau where I was brought up and there was a mosque nearby.

By the way, I'm also vested in Setia Eco Garden which I will move in in due time. The house will be starting renovation soon.

alamak , sg mosque n msia ones are diff , in msia they use speakers to broadcast the prayers.
u come to NI in the evening n listen ....

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sultan Mosque in Singapore still use speaker leh.

Maybe it is near Kampong Glam conservation.

malaysia-sultan-mosque-in-singapore.jpg

alamak , sg mosque n msia ones are diff , in msia they use speakers to broadcast the prayers.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mosque/surau are part and parcel of Malaysia, unless you buy up the entire Johor and claim Sultan yourself.

EDTBA

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh, OK. Part and parcel of living in Malaysia I guess. By the way, how long does the prayer last?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh, OK. Part and parcel of living in Malaysia I guess. By the way, how long does the prayer last?

i think a few mins , btw u bought IR for investment ?
for all own stay , IR is ok but investment wise , u cant attract expats to rent there.

EDTBA

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think a few mins , btw u bought IR for investment ?
for all own stay , IR is ok but investment wise , u cant attract expats to rent there.

It's a long term investment ... like force savings for my eventual retirement. I hope the appreciation of its value will make the purchase worthwhile as I may not get another chance like this again. Apartments like this at below 500psf may not be seen again within the Bukit Indah region.

As for renting the place out, I'm not focusing on that for now as the TOP is end 2015. However, when the SILC takes off in a few years I think there could be a strong rental market even in IR, so we'll see how things develop.

At the end of the day, I may want to live there eventually when I am tired of staying in a landed property. An apartment is much easier to maintain (read: I'm lazy).

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

EDTBA

good thinking , my few nites stay in NI's neighbour house i already sick of climbing stairs le .....

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal

IR 3 Bedroom comes with 1 parking lot. I feel it is too little. I kind of agree with Vincent on the lack of facilities in this. I can't disagree that the psf is lower than other development. So, it depends on your motivations.
I noticed so many more condos / apartments sprouting all over Bukit Indah, and 2 to 3 in NI. A bit *sian* to think of the open space being more built up. Just me.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are two high rises in the NI masterplan, at precincts 7 and 8. So its not unknown.

EDTBA

Alfrescian
Loyal

EDTBA

good thinking , my few nites stay in NI's neighbour house i already sick of climbing stairs le .....

Hi Crystal, did you go down the sales gallery to have a look?

Just came back from there to get the receipt for the deposit and signing of some documents. All Type B fully booked except for the Bumi units. Type A (2-bedrooms) left with just a few units at the lowest levels. Saw many visitors walked away disappointed or registering to queue for units in case they become available.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Crystal, did you go down the sales gallery to have a look?

Just came back from there to get the receipt for the deposit and signing of some documents. All Type B fully booked except for the Bumi units. Type A (2-bedrooms) left with just a few units at the lowest levels. Saw many visitors walked away disappointed or registering to queue for units in case they become available.

oh , last week no time , will drop by this week to see see look look ....

iamgoodman

Alfrescian
Loyal

have been hunting for nusa idaman house for a month lo.... still cant find a good unit now... :(..... P8B owner who wants to sell your house, pls contact me.... thanks..

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal

have been hunting for nusa idaman house for a month lo.... still cant find a good unit now... :(..... P8B owner who wants to sell your house, pls contact me.... thanks..

What's wrong with the P7 terraces? Quite a lot on sale

Boeng

I also bought a type B at idaman residence. I also have a same thinking as the psf are hardly get in bukit indah area. Apart of the lack of facility in my opinion, the apartment hav relative bigger compound area compare to aprt like sky exec and other. Furthermore we can enjoy a lake there.
I try to go through iskandar website and found out there is a proposed mrt station at Columbia hospital. Would like to hear more from other

Boeng

Hi, I just recently bought idaman residence aprt. Reason is
1. Lower psf( can't find in bukit indah area)
2. Relatively bigger compound compare to other aprt like sky executive.( I estimate the total land area is only 30% used for aprt)
3. Gated lake ( consider as facility)
4. Speculated mrt station at Columbia hospital( base on proposal mrt station in iskandar website)
5. Potential tenant pool from afiat heathpark and SILC.
Just my opinion, do commend.:smile:

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal

oh? Is there a MRT station at Afiat Park? mind snap the screen pic from Iskandar website? Just did my jogging over the weekend. The apartment construction is progressing fast. let you see what you are going to get next time :smile:

IMG_5782[1].JPGIMG_5783[1].JPG

Hi, I just recently bought idaman residence aprt. Reason is
1. Lower psf( can't find in bukit indah area)
2. Relatively bigger compound compare to other aprt like sky executive.( I estimate the total land area is only 30% used for aprt)
3. Gated lake ( consider as facility)
4. Speculated mrt station at Columbia hospital( base on proposal mrt station in iskandar website)
5. Potential tenant pool from afiat heathpark and SILC.
Just my opinion, do commend.:smile: