• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

iamgoodman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i see..

would like to ask all a question....

my agent recommended me a unit in NI, the price is around 600k plus but its a BUMI lot... i am a chinese and he said the lawyer will help to convert to non-bumi unit first before fully transaction, else will fully refundable... seller will pay for the cost for the conversion

Anyone come across this? is this trustable... i just worry after few months i wait and if the transaction is unsuccessful, that time i have to waste lot of time and i believe the price will be super expensive after few months liao.....

give me some advices whether i should proceed with that.... thank you.. thank you...

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal
it has been done before and it's technically viable but with who...

You will pay the buyer 2-3% of deposit at the start. (the buyer will then engage a lawyer to place a request to the stateland authority to ask for waiver, the lawyer needs to put up an ads on the newspaper for a period of time, should there be no bumi buyer withn the period then the lawyer can request that the unit be opened up to non-bumi. This process could however repeat if the officer is not convinced)

Generally 2nd hand transaction between Malaysians non-bumi is around 4-7 mths. A bumi realeased unit is around 10mth-20 mths. (not sure about Singaporean when state consent is involved)

the weak link on this is prolonged transaction, the lack of transparency (in between if you pull out after numerous unsuccessful approval from the authority, your downpayment forfeited to the buyer), dependence on 3rd party agent (half of the time the agent disappeared after getting his commission). You can go for it if the agent or owner is your friend.

my 2 cents opinion is try to avoid funny gimmick in Bolehland.

i came across situation where the seller is a registered company with a bumi signing the S&P form. (These people are generally property investor who flip and try to get tax rebate) i do not know what implication as buyer on this, if anyone know pls share.

i see..

would like to ask all a question....

my agent recommended me a unit in NI, the price is around 600k plus but its a BUMI lot... i am a chinese and he said the lawyer will help to convert to non-bumi unit first before fully transaction, else will fully refundable... seller will pay for the cost for the conversion

Anyone come across this? is this trustable... i just worry after few months i wait and if the transaction is unsuccessful, that time i have to waste lot of time and i believe the price will be super expensive after few months liao.....

give me some advices whether i should proceed with that.... thank you.. thank you...

iamgoodman

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks terrence for the advice....

its really a bit troublesome sometimes... its like a gamble as this unit is averagely cheaper almost 30-50k compared to the market price.....

i think i should keep looking for units now..... guys, if you do know any units for sale, pls let me know.... if you passby those P8 houses and see any house got banner shows for sale, pls kindly let me know.... thanks.

iamgoodman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found that there are so many owners from Precinct 7 put up their houses for sale, but Precicnt 8 only a few.... very few..... anyone knows why is that so?

Last edited:

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't say for sure, but it sounds like P8 buyers bought to stay or rent out, although some did sell. Whilst P7 buyers are mostly investors. Maybe P7 was cheaper than P8B, which is why they chose to flip P7; lower entry cost.

If you had asked back in Nov 2012 when 8A owners just got their keys, then more options back then. All the best to you.

EDTBA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Idaman Residence Block A launch

Idaman Residence Block A is launching today. May be worth checking it out.

EDTBA

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is the psf?

I just came back from the launch. The unit I booked is about RM487psf before the discount of 9%. Actual psf depends on the unit type and level.

By the way, more than half of the total units are already booked. Also, the management will close the booking after today and re-open this Saturday because the units are also being sold overseas. Quite a funny arrangement if you ask me.

EDTBA

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi EDTBA

Hv u been to the show house ? quality looks gd ? any pics to share ?

Thanks

Yes, I had a look at the show units, looks good and I like the layout. I have some pictures of the type B (3-bedroom) unit using my lousy phone camera.

Bedroom2.jpgBedroom3.jpgEntrance Dining Kitchen.jpgLiving.jpgMasterBedroom.jpg

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks EDTBA

its so near to me yet I haven pop over to see ... will do so this weekends.

thanks again !

EDTBA

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks EDTBA

its so near to me yet I haven pop over to see ... will do so this weekends.

thanks again !

Hi Crystal, you're welcome.

I think this condo development has good investment potential as we are unlikely to see prices at this level again by the way things are going. UEM will be launching another condo development consisting also of 3 blocks by the hillside end of this year and indicative price is RM600psf.

Earlier, I looked at nearby condo projects like D'Inspire Residence by KSL City and the price is about 540psf, and Sky Tree by SP Setia with the price of about 900psf. Granted these developments are within the Bukit Indah town center but Nusa Idaman is only a short 5 minutes from that area.

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi EDTBA

i hope u do know that there is a surau , quite near to apratments , esp if u stay high floor , its quite loud .
I stayed over my neighbour's house in 8B , in 1 of the room empty space behind , the sound do travels and i could hear it loud n clear. Thicker curtains will helps ....
But my neighbour whose masterbed room dignally facing the surau , couldnt hear it at all . perhaps they are older ppl.