• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Afternoon everyone. I am new to this forum as well to NI precinct. Hope to gain and share info here. Anyone into 8D? Hope my post appear promptly here.:confused:

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome myrsing. P8D is very new; did u get a unit there?

Thanks Vincent.

Yes, i booked an end lot unit. Heard thats the last terraces at N Idaman. Thats why i dont want to miss this chance. I almost book an intermediate lot with extra land. More than 10ft. Very unique lot. But i reckon end lot would be a better choice. At least for me. Very happy with the purchase. Now just source for bankers and wait for approval.

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
is it possible to get a resale intermediate unit in NI at at below rm500k? i see quite a few in iproperty.....
i tot it will be a better buy than any new launch in any development... no?

Last edited:

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi. Going to check out NI this week. Any 1 has a gd agent to recommend? How much is the booking fee? Thanks

Try Nigel Chok. Khairi also ok. Booking fee is RM1000.

is it possible to get an intermediate in NI at at below rm500k? i see quite a few in iproperty.....
i tot it will be a better buy than the any new launch in any development... no?

Can, older precincts lor. Depends on your situation lo. Its not always new launches are better as sometimes there are gems of resale around e.g. if there is a "motivated seller" who may need to sell due to personal reasons like need to migrate overseas, kena retrenched etc.
Advantage of resale - min renovations needed, just some touchups and cleanups and its move-in condition. No need to wait abt 2 years for construction, can move in quicker. What you see is what you get.
Disadvantage of resale - You have to foot the legal and disbursement fees for SnP, Loan agreement, MOT fees. Materials for older houses may be lower grade than newer houses. Design may be not as nice. May need additional costs to repair/replace certain parts of the house due to wear and tear. You need to have sufficient cashflow on hand as there is no progressive payment and you may need to pay COV as bank valuation usually is lower than selling price.

Advantage of new house - Defects liability period. Developer freebies. Progressive payments during the construction which is easier on your pocket.
Disadvantage of new house - New house comes bare and need quite alot of additions which can come up to alot of money, esp if you choose to do extreme renovations. Buying off the plan means you cant view the actual house and the end results may not be what was expected. Need to wait for construction period to finish and the renovations etc, cant move in immediately.

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try Nigel Chok. Khairi also ok. Booking fee is RM1000.

Can, older precincts lor. Depends on your situation lo. Its not always new launches are better as sometimes there are gems of resale around e.g. if there is a "motivated seller" who may need to sell due to personal reasons like need to migrate overseas, kena retrenched etc.
Advantage of resale - min renovations needed, just some touchups and cleanups and its move-in condition. No need to wait abt 2 years for construction, can move in quicker. What you see is what you get.
Disadvantage of resale - You have to foot the legal and disbursement fees for SnP, Loan agreement, MOT fees. Materials for older houses may be lower grade than newer houses. Design may be not as nice. May need additional costs to repair/replace certain parts of the house due to wear and tear. You need to have sufficient cashflow on hand as there is no progressive payment and you may need to pay COV as bank valuation usually is lower than selling price.

Advantage of new house - Defects liability period. Developer freebies. Progressive payments during the construction which is easier on your pocket.
Disadvantage of new house - New house comes bare and need quite alot of additions which can come up to alot of money, esp if you choose to do extreme renovations. Buying off the plan means you cant view the actual house and the end results may not be what was expected. Need to wait for construction period to finish and the renovations etc, cant move in immediately.

Hi Mingchye,

thanks for the reply...im looking at some of the P7 inter units selling at ard rm480k..... these are new and bare units....i tot its quite a good buy considering the rocket high prices.... but donnoe if the advertised prices are real or not....cause many 20x70 Bukit indah resale bare unit already advertised at 500k+

i have a unit in bukit indah....tot of selling that can getting one at NI... preferred the environment at NI....

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Mingchye,

thanks for the reply...im looking at some of the P7 inter units selling at ard rm480k..... these are new and bare units....i tot its quite a good buy considering the rocket high prices.... but donnoe if the advertised prices are real or not....cause many 20x70 Bukit indah resale bare unit already advertised at 500k+

i have a unit in bukit indah....tot of selling that can getting one at NI... preferred the environment at NI....

http://mynusajaya.blogspot.sg/p/nusa-idaman.html -> I think 480k is alright la for 7A since the developer price as at Feb 2012 is shown in that link.
I am not sure whats the original price of 7A but i am guessing this link is correct as the price for 8B (I bought this phase) is correct.

nameno

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yup, P7A (22x75) selling price was rm450k...im an owner of P7A, mine was rm453k as it was facing south.

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro tutu

BI is a nice neighborhood too. Why wanna go to ni (u r very much welcome to the ni community tho) if i may ask? More push than pull or the other way round?

Hi Narma,

it's more like a pull factor.... i felt that Nusa Idaman's environment is more exclusive compared to BI with lakes and all....
also becoz it's 22x75 compared to my unit with is 20x70 (that 2 feet makes alot of difference when it comes to spaciousness)

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, P7A (22x75) selling price was rm450k...im an owner of P7A, mine was rm453k as it was facing south.

thats why i find the resale price of rm480k stated in iproperty unrealistic.... with the current high launch prices, the sellers could easily ask for rm500k and up for such a fine development.... even if the sellers dont, the agents will =)

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats why i find the resale price of rm480k stated in iproperty unrealistic.... with the current high launch prices, the sellers could easily ask for rm500k and up for such a fine development.... even if the sellers dont, the agents will =)

Why dont you give them a call and see what they tell you :wink: There may be genuine seller and agent around.

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Mingchye,

Tutucake, bt indah is so prime. Compare to NI. I mean Jusco, Tesco all nearby.

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
BI and NI is just as near....when u live in JB, it's almost a must to have a car...and when you have a car, everywhere is near....
depends on whats one wants.... for me a serene living environment has a higher priority...

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
BI and NI is just as near....when u live in JB, it's almost a must to have a car...and when you have a car, everywhere is near....
depends on whats one wants.... for me a serene living environment has a higher priority...

Actually one of the reasons i chose ni is the more quieter environment as compared to bi. I went to check at nite and ni and bi is like nite n day. But bi is more vibrant tho. Guess like bro tutu said depends on what u like more lah..n true in 5 mins by car can reach jusco/tesco/giant fr ni. Best of all u can find so many devt that suits ur taste n budget. Good for everyone :smile: