• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

Crept

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very likely we would have bumped into each other! :biggrin: We were the family whose red car was parked at the car porch (just wanted to see how it fits). As we drove around the neighbourhood, we noticed a family who we waved to while their kid was playing at the playground, a couple driving around in a Johor car and a guy standing beside his car outside a house (assuming it's his).

I did notice the kids playing at the playground... But didnt notice the red car. I was driving around but nt in a jb car... :cool:

Idamanhouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, i hope the guards really do their job. Dont want what happen to the residents of precint 6 to happen to us...

Agreed. The p6 break in was committed by the workers from p7, this is what I saw from their forum. Thus the developer should take the responsibilities to ensure this incident will not repeat in p8, and more precautions are definitely needed to strengthen the security during the construction period..

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed. The p6 break in was committed by the workers from p7, this is what I saw from their forum. Thus the developer should take the responsibilities to ensure this incident will not repeat in p8, and more precautions are definitely needed to strengthen the security during the construction period..

Someone checked wif the sales , it was told e owner owe contractor's money so contractor employed ppl to break in and took things ...... I find it unbelievable. . . .

Crept

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lets see if the developer really enforced these. The previous break ins was suspected of those workers, but then again, the guards actually allowed any tom, dick or harry to come into the precint as such anyone with motive could eventually commit the break in.

Crept

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone checked wif the sales , it was told e owner owe contractor's money so contractor employed ppl to break in and took things ...... I find it unbelievable. . . .

There are actualy a few breakin in tht precint, involving different houses. Might just be a cover up story. Definately unbelivable.

Idamanhouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
(柔佛.新山25日訊)政府將在柔佛州試跑“中央監控系統中心”,這項耗資9千500萬令吉並運用各項新科技的系統,讓柔州警察總部可以在第一時間掌握情報與線索。

內政部長拿督斯里希山慕丁今早在柔州警察總部主持國家關鍵成效領域提昇計劃活動時說,“中央監控系統中心“,將連接柔州各區的閉路電視,一旦民眾向警方投報,警方可在第一時間監察閉路電視,並根據投報者提供的資料,追蹤不法之徒。

今早到柔州警察總部,出席國家關鍵成效領域提昇計劃活動時,發表上述談話。內政部秘書長拿督阿都拉欣、柔州總警長拿督莫達亦在場陪同。

battleangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Crystal for the list.

Just realized I'm the only one frm 7A here...I can see some of them are quite active on FB group, probably haven't found this form.

battleangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
About security my unit in 7A have so much to worry about in the next 2-3years. They gonna launch the semi-d next year just opposite my street. Even they do hv that cheap zinc wall, but having construction workers so close to your house all the time quite worrying. :(

Perhaps I should adopt dogs.

woolsley

Hi, just manage to find this thread. I'm from P8A as well. Nice to meet u guys. Can have the fb for the p8a, thanks
. :smile:

Crept

Alfrescian
Loyal
(柔佛.新山25日訊)政府將在柔佛州試跑“中央監控系統中心”,這項耗資9千500萬令吉並運用各項新科技的系統,讓柔州警察總部可以在第一時間掌握情報與線索。

內政部長拿督斯里希山慕丁今早在柔州警察總部主持國家關鍵成效領域提昇計劃活動時說,“中央監控系統中心“,將連接柔州各區的閉路電視,一旦民眾向警方投報,警方可在第一時間監察閉路電視,並根據投報者提供的資料,追蹤不法之徒。

今早到柔州警察總部,出席國家關鍵成效領域提昇計劃活動時,發表上述談話。內政部秘書長拿督阿都拉欣、柔州總警長拿督莫達亦在場陪同。

translation anyone? Not that powerful on this language :*:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
About security my unit in 7A have so much to worry about in the next 2-3years. They gonna launch the semi-d next year just opposite my street. Even they do hv that cheap zinc wall, but having construction workers so close to your house all the time quite worrying. :(

Perhaps I should adopt dogs.

dogs will be good but please do dote on the dog , dun treat it like a shield to protect yr house ....

Idamanhouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
translation anyone? Not that powerful on this language :*:

JOHOR BARU: Police are to have access to real-time CCTV surveillance footage from shopping malls and other business premises as well as strategic areas under local councils to help them combat crime.

CCTV cameras in residential areas too are to be connected to the interactive system that begins in Johor before being introduced to Kuala Lumpur and Selangor followed by the rest of the country.

The CCTV feeds are to be conveyed to police patrol units, MPVs and motorcycles via a centralised command centre under the system which Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein launched here yesterday as the start of the second phase of the Government's National Key Results Area (NKRA) for crime.

He saw a four-minute demonstration video clip which showed how the RM95mil system works at the Johor police headquarters, the command centre for the state.

Hishammuddin said: “This is the Government's answer to the rakyat's request for faster police action (against crime) and I believe the system will make them more efficient and quick.”

He added that the system was a mechanism to ensure that every crime reported would be handled smoothly without any miscommunication between the patrol units and the command centre.

The minister also said that emergency response boxes would be installed in strategic locations state-wide for the public to communicate with the police about any crime. “They just have to push the emergency button and speak into the intercom.”

Hishammuddin said the system required cooperation between the public and private sectors and urged companies to come forward.

He hoped to get feedback in three weeks from the police and local councils on the system to see how his ministry could help coordinate cooperation among all involved and improve the initiative.

In PETALING JAYA, Pemandu crime reduction NKRA senior manager Nishan Veera Kumar said the system would include CCTV systems ofshopping malls in light of several robberies at their car parks in the past month.

“Our aim is to have this system fully operational in Johor by 2013 and it is set to be a force multiplier for police there.

“There will easily be more than 300 CCTV cameras (in the state alone) incorporated into the system,” he said.

Nishan said the Johor Baru City Council would have 50 CCTV cameras in place while Iskandar Regional Development Authority has proposed 250.

He added that the system will also include privately owned CCTV cameras from shopping malls and business premises.

“The system will also promote better asset management for police by giving their patrol cars more accurate locations when they are dispatched to crime scenes.

“We will also be able to get live video streaming from the patrol cars to the command centre,” he said.

Johor CID chief Senior Asst Comm II Datuk Amer Awal welcomed the initiative, saying it gave the police “more eyes” to monitor criminal activity.

battleangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
dogs will be good but please do dote on the dog , dun treat it like a shield to protect yr house ....

I agree. I have seen some people treat dogs so bad. I drove by around Nusa Idaman and I saw a corner lot house in one of the precinct, I dont remember which one. The owner lock a dog in a cage where they place right at the back door gate. It's such a tiny cage and the weather is so darn hot. I feel so bad the dog, so cruel!!!! We passed by there again a few weeks after that, and the dog is still there at the same spot. :(
Just one thing that I worry the most is if the dogs got separation anxiety - that will be quite challenge since we have to go to work everyday. :(

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. I have seen some people treat dogs so bad. I drove by around Nusa Idaman and I saw a corner lot house in one of the precinct, I dont remember which one. The owner lock a dog in a cage where they place right at the back door gate. It's such a tiny cage and the weather is so darn hot. I feel so bad the dog, so cruel!!!! We passed by there again a few weeks after that, and the dog is still there at the same spot. :(
Just one thing that I worry the most is if the dogs got separation anxiety - that will be quite challenge since we have to go to work everyday. :(

OMG ! what kind of owner is that , can fence up a little space if worry the dog might run out when gate is open but never lock them in a cage !!
Get 2 dogs , they will have company !! i really love to see dogs when they are smiling ! i not sure the u guys can see it or not ....

battleangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG ! what kind of owner is that , can fence up a little space if worry the dog might run out when gate is open but never lock them in a cage !!
Get 2 dogs , they will have company !! i really love to see dogs when they are smiling ! i not sure the u guys can see it or not ....

It's pretty sad. Even more sad that they are in the same neighbourhood.

I would love to adopt 2 dogs. Once I have moved there, I might adopt 2 dogs from Noah's Ark.
I have a dog in Singapore, but being the darling of the house - my family won't let me move her to Iskandar. My dog also have smiley face when she is in happy and playful mood.

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at Setia Tropika last weekend. This new precint I went to is probably half the size of 8b. I noticed that one security guard patrol the precint at about 20 minutes interval. I think we should have that sort of system in precint 8 but with more security guards. Somehow, I think UEM is trying to save on the security.

Ya, i hope the guards really do their job. Dont want what happen to the residents of precint 6 to happen to us...