• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

iamapseudoneem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the clarification lakeview! I just received letter a few days back from the developer confirming that the stage the roads servicing the said building is completed (this is the stage after drains and before date Purchaser takes vacant possession and is the 80% point). However, according to the agreement the developer has to hand me possession within 24 months of the signed agreement (i.e. signed end June 2010). As that is only a couple of weeks away, I am now wondering if there will be a delay in the handing over if the guide you gave of 2-4 months is the standard practice. I've been so looking forward to collecting those keys by end of this month! :biggrin:

In your case, after 80% completion, developer will need to submit Architect's Cert to the bank to release payment up till 80% (which will take around 1 month, some back takes longer)

After receiving the 80% payment, developer will proceed to apply for CCC (previously known as CFO), which will take another 2~3 month.

Upon approval with CCC from the state, then you can take over house & start your reno.

So the whole process of completion of house till own the house is about 3~4 month.

lakeview

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the clarification lakeview! I just received letter a few days back from the developer confirming that the stage the roads servicing the said building is completed (this is the stage after drains and before date Purchaser takes vacant possession and is the 80% point). However, according to the agreement the developer has to hand me possession within 24 months of the signed agreement (i.e. signed end June 2010). As that is only a couple of weeks away, I am now wondering if there will be a delay in the handing over if the guide you gave of 2-4 months is the standard practice. I've been so looking forward to collecting those keys by end of this month! :biggrin:

Ya, some developer to avoid being claim by the buyer, will release the key for you to take over the house, but you are unable to start your reno till receival of CCC.
This might happen to your case in 2 week time.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just saw someone update in e fb that e cf approval will be dec. so Handover dec. u might get compensate ?

iamapseudoneem

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope it won't come to that. I'd rather get the keys end June so we can start on our renovation plans.
The idea is to fully move over at the end of the year so we're giving some leeway for delays in renovations. If we only get the keys in Dec that's really going to mess up our plan! :(

Just saw someone update in e fb that e cf approval will be dec. so Handover dec. u might get compensate ?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope it won't come to that. I'd rather get the keys end June so we can start on our renovation plans.
The idea is to fully move over at the end of the year so we're giving some leeway for delays in renovations. If we only get the keys in Dec that's really going to mess up our plan! :(

yup , i understand how u feel .... best to check with developer to get e latest info ....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My NI neighbour posted in FB for the available units left as of last sat, I shall share it here for ppl who are interested.

Highlighted in brown are cancelled due to various reasons . Yellow are available lots.

Available units.jpg

Crept

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gosh, i didnt realised this thread existed. Oh well, better late than never.

A brief intro, same as bro iamapseudoneem, im in 8a too. Currently staying at Indah Courts and so far its been gd.

Been checking 8A regularly, heard from one of the guards, there was some inspection going on this week.. lets hope evrything is in order for the handover.

End of this month to get key might be not be possible, only a week left. Im targeting mid july hopefully.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gosh, i didnt realised this thread existed. Oh well, better late than never.

A brief intro, same as bro iamapseudoneem, im in 8a too. Currently staying at Indah Courts and so far its been gd.

Been checking 8A regularly, heard from one of the guards, there was some inspection going on this week.. lets hope evrything is in order for the handover.

End of this month to get key might be not be possible, only a week left. Im targeting mid july hopefully.

Welcome back! I give u number 8 in e NI listing leh now then u realized this thread....U need to post more ! First 10 posts will be delayed.

Crept

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol, i honestly didnt notice this thread. Actually havent been missing, just more to reading main thread...

8 is nice number. Appreciate it thank you.

Ya will do more posting in future... :smile:

macbookair

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi to all!

New to the idea of living in johor only very recently.

So there are still lots available in NI p8B? yellow + brown? foreigners eligible?

THis is the precinct with card access?

Price range will be?

What are the reviews for the earlier completed precincts like?

Think NI is nearer our price range, but still open to ideas on good projects around.

A lot of qns but i guess it is normal for fresh sotongs.

thks in advance for any advice

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi to all!

So there are still lots available in NI p8B? yellow + brown? foreigners eligible?

Price range will be?

Think NI is nearer our price range, but still open to ideas on good projects around.

for p8 , it's comes with access cards , it better for u to go to sales office to find out more as our updates might not be accurate. We were told foreigners quota reached but who know might be loan rejected etc so it's available now?
Those yellow are available lots but foreigners cant buy as e price is less than rm500k

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi to all!

Price range will be?

Prices start from RM$475888 for intermediate terrace/link house at Ph8b. The yellow lots are available lots at that time. As suggested by Crystal, please check with Sales office for latest update. The good thing about the package is that legal and disbursement fees for S&P and loan agreements, stamp during on Memorandum of Transfer (MOT) and 2 years maintenance all absorbed by the developer. These damn fees are much higher than similar property transactions in Singapore. Please be aware. I was shocked and pretty pissed but no choice lah. Thats why am glad to know UEM offers this package meaning 475888 is all you pay, no worries about those additional damn fees.

Crept

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just came back from the sales office... Good news, was told by the sales guys, if all goes smoothly, 8a can be handed over next month. Now only waiting for the cf.. :smile:

iamapseudoneem

Alfrescian
Loyal
When next month? I was hoping it's end of June! :(
They owe me some compensation if it's in July!

I just came back from the sales office... Good news, was told by the sales guys, if all goes smoothly, 8a can be handed over next month. Now only waiting for the cf.. :smile:

Crept

Alfrescian
Loyal
No idea of the actual date next month. This month really dunt tink its possible, only left next week, if they want us to collect keys next week, we would already mayb received some form of key collection letter.

On a side note, the apartment is open for registration. Heard they will launched it in July.

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Crystal,

Thanks for sharing.

Went to visit my unit today and was amazed with the progress. If UEM sped things up, i won't be surprised that 8b will be ready close to year end.

My NI neighbour posted in FB for the available units left as of last sat, I shall share it here for ppl who are interested.

Highlighted in brown are cancelled due to various reasons . Yellow are available lots.

View attachment 5394

Idamanhouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
No idea of the actual date next month. This month really dunt tink its possible, only left next week, if they want us to collect keys next week, we would already mayb received some form of key collection letter.

On a side note, the apartment is open for registration. Heard they will launched it in July.
Dear bro & sis, pls let me know when you are informed to collect the key, as I am staying in SG & will hv certain delay of receiving the letter...can't wait to collect my key too:smile:
Thanks a lot!!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I
Hi Crystal,

Thanks for sharing.

Went to visit my unit today and was amazed with the progress. If UEM sped things up, i won't be surprised that 8b will be ready close to year end.

Any new updates on e house ah ? I never visit for 3 weeks due to school holidays.

iamapseudoneem

Alfrescian
Loyal
List of NI owners :

1. Kaeel - Nusa Idaman's Hill side Semi D
2. narmi - Nusa Idaman
3. iamapseudoneem - Nusa Idaman 8A
4. Pasture8 - Nusa Idaman
5. Crystal - Nusa Idaman 8B
6. Diaspora Nusa Idaman 8B
7. trithl - Nusa Idaman 8B
8. Crept - Nusa Idaman 8A
9. cuda - Nusa Idaman
10.dragonlance - Nusa Idaman
11. Kengheng23 - Nusa Idaman
12. rtbs168 - Nusa Idaman 8B
13. Camerman - Nusa Idaman 8B
14. Vincentck - Nusa Idaman 8B
15. battleangel - Nusa Idaman 7A
16. Idamanhouse - Nusa Idaman 8A
17. angelgemini - Nusa Idaman 8B

(Added 3 more members to the list. Please add your name if you've bought a home in NI and amend if I've made an error in the details :smile: )

Last edited by a moderator: