• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Extension of the kitchen is generally allowed because it is at the back. I think extension of the masterbed room may not be since it is in the front and directly affect the outlook of the whole taman.

My biggest question is who decides on what is allowed or not. And what is the process for applying for the modication?

Not yet get.
Loan also not yet start paid...
just purchase on april only.

I do see a unit in P5 or P6 that extend the whole 2nd floor to the balcony.
So it look like a bunker and not more balcony..
was it allow?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got both DMC and S&P back in March. How come you only got yours last week? You signed earlier than me.

haiz , wat to do ? this is the efficency of developer and the lawyer ...
I called and emailed so many times in march when my state consent approved , only last week they got back to me ....

angelgemini

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wanna ask how much money is needed to do the basic renovation after complete? (basic as for stay able)
First time house owning. so no idea and no experience....

iamapseudoneem

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've seen quite a few renovations to front facades in P5 and P6 (e.g. balcony extension, extension to the side of the house) so maybe it's possible upon approval of authorities. I gotta check with the developers on which authorities to clear with when I collect the keys.
I'm planning to extend the balcony for my master bedroom slightly.

Extension of the kitchen is generally allowed because it is at the back. I think extension of the masterbed room may not be since it is in the front and directly affect the outlook of the whole taman.

My biggest question is who decides on what is allowed or not. And what is the process for applying for the modication?

Last edited:

iamapseudoneem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks! Last I hear the road signs are up and road markings laid out.
Will try to drop by this weekend see what else is done up :smile:
When are you projected to collect your keys?

Hi iamapseudoneem

Congrats ! P8A road was done and saw a mini playground ...
That day drove to 8A , want to take a look inside as I see some workers doing some work , when i stopped infront of the house , a worker just took off his pants and change infront of me !!! I faster drove away .... no chance to see 8A , haiz ....

iamapseudoneem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure myself but finding out is definitely part of the fun (and stress)!
We're aiming to do more research when the home fair comes around in July.

Wanna ask how much money is needed to do the basic renovation after complete? (basic as for stay able)

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Normally with the developer (township) as well as submission of the architect drawings and proposed renovation to the local council people if its extensive.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Most houses around 22 x 70, about 50-70k should be ok and basic needs, kitchen cabinets, cooker hood, aircon, lighting, wardrobe, bedroom sets, ceiling fans, water heaters, water pump, autogate and grilles.

angelgemini

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most houses around 22 x 70, about 50-70k should be ok and basic needs, kitchen cabinets, cooker hood, aircon, lighting, wardrobe, bedroom sets, ceiling fans, water heaters, water pump, autogate and grilles.

Thanks for the advice..
now need to plan how to find this money for renovation.
When move out, is a must to buy a car, another sum of money...,.( think of buying MY car and park at checkpoint.)

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks for the advice..
now need to plan how to find this money for renovation.
When move out, is a must to buy a car, another sum of money...,.( think of buying MY car and park at checkpoint.)

Car is small sum, for those very budget conscious, just 10k can get you a 2nd hand one to just drive from point A to point B.

angelgemini

Alfrescian
Loyal
Car is small sum, for those very budget conscious, just 10k can get you a 2nd hand one to just drive from point A to point B.

small sum but not really small. actually i dun dare to buy 2nd hand car as i have not much knowledge of car.
so planning to get a proton Saga as it have warranty and cheap.. haha...
at least maintenance is not so high for it.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
small sum but not really small. actually i dun dare to buy 2nd hand car as i have not much knowledge of car.
so planning to get a proton Saga as it have warranty and cheap.. haha...
at least maintenance is not so high for it.

Yes, if you have enough. For bros who don't, just go for reputable guys like Carwins who gives you pretty good warranty for your car purchased from them for 6 months, no questions asked. Maintenance is also pretty reasonable for 2nd hand cars here.

angelgemini

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, if you have enough. For bros who don't, just go for reputable guys like Carwins who gives you pretty good warranty for your car purchased from them for 6 months, no questions asked. Maintenance is also pretty reasonable for 2nd hand cars here.

Really? cause just need paid 10% downpayment and loan 9 years
and make it like rent a car....
i think cost around rm 300 to 400 permonth only for 9 years....

but if have reliable person who sell 2nd hand car, than can consider,
JB alot of those people who try to scam people who do not know about car...
specially in the repair part.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I noticed it's been like that for awhile. Strange why it's like that since when it's up it actually looks pretty decently done.
It looks like they didn't maintain their domain name properly or something.

I mean ....the size of NI...the precinct, community, quite big. Yet no official website.