• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP to lose deposit again in 3-corner fight in Marine Parade, just like 1992

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, kinda wise up when I read that NSP was threatening to stand in Aljunied!! That's the ultimate of ultimate sabo I can think of. With 'allies' like this, who needs enemies?

Not a wise move by threatening to do that eh? They should have been more careful now that they are exposed.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a wise move by threatening to do that eh? They should have been more careful now that they are exposed.

This is crazy! Like that the deck is stacked even more than we thought! PAP not only got the referee, and home ground adv, but can also orchestrate the other teams in the contest !

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is crazy! Like that the deck is stacked even more than we thought! PAP not only got the referee, and home ground adv, but can also orchestrate the other teams in the contest !

Locker room in stadium also bugged. So simi strategy first half or second half all exposed.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no basis for NSP to go into sembawang without any prior groundwork. This is just a recipe for failure and the same applies to other parties. It seems like NSP is more engross in contesting more seats just for the sake of contesting and not with the aim of winning.

What more is the party leadership already acknowledged that they stretched the resources too thin by contesting in too many seats all over the island post GE11. 4 years later they are still committing the same mistake.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no basis for NSP to go into sembawang without any prior groundwork. This is just a recipe for failure and the same applies to other parties. It seems like NSP is more engross in contesting more seats just for the sake of contesting and not with the aim of winning.

What more is the party leadership already acknowledged that they stretched the resources too thin by contesting in too many seats all over the island post GE11. 4 years later they are still committing the same mistake.

I don't know what to say ....
NSP = No Substance Party

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

NSP is a PAP mole. Their goal is not to win elections but to split the Opp votes. The more people know this, the better!

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSP at least is walking around and busy ....How about you BOTAK SWISSBANK ? Sitting infront of computer and shaking your balls ?

What a LAZY TROLLER !! LOL :biggrin:

NSP is busy walking around to spoil other oppositions.
contest 31 seats !!! OMG
should contest all the 89 seats like buy 4D all 9999 numbers sure strike 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize !!!

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Democracies do not stop just with elections!

What is the point of winning seats and not doing anything else after you get the seats?

Link to President Obama’s entire speech: https://youtu.be/utbB2SLKsdc
Link to President Obama’s Q & A session: https://youtu.be/cPIOwXGkcUk

May I ask what has NSP accomplished in the last 4 years since GE 2011?

What we witnessed was constant change of Secretary Generals. This made NSP lost credit and the supporters confused. They wonder if NSP is serious, and what if NSP won and leaders start resigning again?

And the way you put it, sounds like it is so easy for WP to have won.

Lemon

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask what has NSP accomplished in the last 4 years since GE 2011?

What we witnessed was constant change of Secretary Generals. This made NSP lost credit and the supporters confused. They wonder if NSP is serious, and what if NSP won and leaders start resigning again?

And the way you put it, sounds like it is so easy for WP to have won.

Did I give you the impression that I am a NSP supporter? I like Jeanette when she was there. But not so much now.

I am a general oppo supporter. I just do not like the quarrelsome nature of the WP team that's all. May be I am wrong. But the last four to five years, whenever the WP make news, it is always a quarrel with another party - go to court with the PAP numerous times (some of it is PAP wrong, some of it is WP wrong hor - WP is not a saint), two years ago, quarrel with SDP and now quarrel with NSP. Sometimes it will be good for LTK to learn to be a 君子 (At his age, he should know better how to be a statesman instead of a "grabber"). Look at CSJ, he decides not to go to Tanjung Pagar GRC to give RP or SFP a chance. Then he decides to give NSP Sembawang GRC so that NSP was willing to give Jln Besar GRC to WP. In this instance, CSJ is a 君子. The SDP has put in a lot of efforts in Tanjung Pagar and Sembawang during the last few years but he was willing to give them away to the other parties for the greater good. Who knows, someday, these other parties may thank him, you know.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
ib spotted!

wp was never quarrelsome in ze parleement where it matters. :mad:

Did I give you the impression that I am a NSP supporter? I like Jeanette when she was there. But not so much now.

I am a general oppo supporter. I just do not like the quarrelsome nature of the WP team that's all. May be I am wrong. But the last four to five years, whenever the WP make news, it is always a quarrel with another party - go to court with the PAP numerous times (some of it is PAP wrong, some of it is WP wrong hor - WP is not a saint), two years ago, quarrel with SDP and now quarrel with NSP. Sometimes it will be good for LTK to learn to be a 君子 (At his age, he should know better how to be a statesman instead of a "grabber"). Look at CSJ, he decides not to go to Tanjung Pagar GRC to give RP or SFP a chance. Then he decides to give NSP Sembawang GRC so that NSP was willing to give Jln Besar GRC to WP. In this instance, CSJ is a 君子. The SDP has put in a lot of efforts in Tanjung Pagar and Sembawang during the last few years but he was willing to give them away to the other parties for the greater good. Who knows, someday, these other parties may thank him, you know.

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

When there is nothing to lose it is always easy to give way like a gentleman. Seriously besides WP I doubt any of the other opposition parties is confident of winning the wards they intend to contest.

WP as the leading opposition is humble enough to propose ceding Macpherson to NSP, to attend the first meeting called by NSP, to refrain from showing their frustration after the meeting details were leaked to the press. They have resisted the temptation to send more candidates, which will inadvertently affect other opposition parties. They even allow SDA to chop Pasir Ris, knowing that they can easily justify their entrance to Pasir Ris.

This is real gentleman.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSP has reached out to WP over election plans: Hazel Poa

Seems like nsp is more keen now to reopen negotiation after rejecting WP proposal which was essentially giving nsp a face saving way out. It does seem unwise for NSP to reject WP initial offer knowing they have very little bargaining power.

It will be difficult for WP to U-turn back after closing the door.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NSP wants to contest CCK. thought they have reached an agreement with our forum hero GMS that his party will contest the constituency.

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSP wants to contest CCK. thought they have reached an agreement with our forum hero GMS that his party will contest the constituency.

Since NSP wants to contest CCK, GMS and his party should move to Pasir Ris, never mind three-corner fight with SDA. Any opposition party except SDA announcing their move to Pasir Ris will win tremendous respect from all opposition supporters.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....It seems like NSP is more engross in contesting more seats just for the sake of contesting and not with the aim of winning.......What more is the party leadership already acknowledged that they stretched the resources too thin by contesting in too many seats all over the island post GE11. 4 years later they are still committing the same mistake.

So, why are they still adopting the same path? Is there a hidden agenda to help the pappies in 3CF? When you have no chance to win in a fight, why bother to fight?