• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP to lose deposit again in 3-corner fight in Marine Parade, just like 1992

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSP is planning to contest 31 seats vs WP 28 seats.

I think NSP die die also wants to contest more seats than WP. In the event of a freak election result (where PAP loses almost all the seats), NSP may become the party with the most seats in parliament, and have leverage over other parties to form the government.

Just wishful thinking on the part of the NSP. It is almost certain that they will lose the deposit if they enter MP GRC in a 3 corner fight with PAP & WP. They should reconsider the offer from WP to take Macpherson SMC and forgo MP GRC.

NSP contest 31 seats ????
I dun know what to say !!!!!
NSP think like buying 4D and with more contesting mean better chance.
Most of NSP candidates are rubbish brain.

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
A KJ in Parliament will give the MIW lots of headaches. Panadols will be sold out. While lacking in EQ, KJ's knowledge in finance and economics will see him closely scrutinising all such policies and the MIW better be prepared.

KJ should do less talking during rally as 80% of the audience will have difficulties understand him. He should contest a SMC, walk the ground, shake hands and talk with the voters as much as his fitness allows.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
KJ should do less talking during rally as 80% of the audience will have difficulties understand him. He should contest a SMC, walk the ground, shake hands and talk with the voters as much as his fitness allows.

Ahsoo, you and GD are wisemen.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope Ma Poa re-consider her decision to contest MP GRC. I am not saying NSP is lousy party.

Let's look at the stats and mathematical probability. This is what Ah Loong the ' maths genius' is playing with oppo. He knew if JC SMC remains, he will lose JC this time round....for sure.

So Pinky play dirty. Absorb JC in his strongest ward and even if this time round MP suffers a lower %, he still wins.

I hope all oppo work together. This is the way to bring the change you ppl need.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
A KJ in Parliament will give the MIW lots of headaches. Panadols will be sold out. While lacking in EQ, KJ's knowledge in finance and economics will see him closely scrutinising all such policies and the MIW better be prepared.

Only Panadols will be sold out ? I think chemotherapy too.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
If NSP really 'spoiled' the Opp (WP) chances, I am beginning to smell a rat! The 'invisible' hand of PAP can be seen!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....today's voters have Internet to rely upon for useful and solid information to help them make their decision.

...and when you have youths thinking, believing and behaving like Amos and the Toa Payoh block climbers, these young voters will kick the pappies and give their votes to the two most high profile oppie parties, WP and SDP.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree. He needs several good members to help him on-the-ground. And if victorious, run the show. He just focus on scrutinising PAP policies. That is his only forte but a useful one.

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSP must declare their withdrawal from MP contest now instead of later. The longer they drag their feet the deeper will be the damage to their 'credibility' if there is any left to speak of.

Also, I don't think WP needs to give up Macpherson for NSP. Nicole Seah is not contesting and other NSP candidates not likely to win, even against Tin Pei Lin. Don't waste a highly winnable seat again!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...but WP must send 3 Astar players there.

.... no need to send A star candidates from WP to beat the hell out of Woody in MP GRC ... just send three clowns there and WP will still win... Voters see the hammer logo, they vote WP, not the candidates' names on the ballot paper.

Pappies won election in the past with their logo of the lightning, not by the names of their candidates, and some of them were just tail coat riders into Parliament.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disappointed in you. Thought you had that figured out long time ago. But, better late than never.

Yes, kinda wise up when I read that NSP was threatening to stand in Aljunied!! That's the ultimate of ultimate sabo I can think of. With 'allies' like this, who needs enemies?