• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP to adopt “minister-specific” strategy in next elections

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Dear Scroobal,

First you let the cat out of the bag and now you are frightening me! :wink:

Let those "Big Guns" go and aim somewhere else, like WP Hotspots, best, the GRC team led by Sylvia and LTK. Inviting Big Guns to fight in the area I am contesting is really a no no.

LTK won Hougang unexpectedly without the attention of all those big guns who are all engaged in Eunos calling people Malay Chauvinist. Chiam ST won his first elections in Potong Pasir also because those big guns were aimed at JBJ in Anson. I just hope that I will be left alone. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Mah is essentially a colourless chap. That combined with his ministry holding a hot potato, both barrels have been loaded. Old man, GCT, PM will be campaigning for him. Mah might make history by being the first PAP MP to lose his first campaign and his last campaign

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
who are the Big PAP guns now? MBT? TCH? GY?

beside Father, Son and Holy Goh, the rest are negligible,,,,

just have to make sure heartlander's topic, on the ground and be humble.

no high and mighty democracy crap, no i submitted form but quietly put back into brief-case crap and no criminal charges akan datang crap and no defamation crap and no fireman/postman/janitor candidate crap and definitely no i-support-terrorist crap and i have a murderer wife crap,,,, then you guys have a good chance of winning.

jw5

Loyal
A SPH reporter actually asked me this question on whether I could become the Minister of the Ministry of National Development. My first reaction is that PAP will be the government because most likely they will still win 50% of the seats. It is up to the ruling party to form the government and appoint its ministers. The question about whether I am confident to be a better minister is not quite relevant here.

Of course, if PAP really lost their minister in whatever portfolio, the new ministers that they chose to replace the losers will have to take voters' choice very seriously in reconfiguring his sets of policies. If not, he might well face the same fate next time round.

Goh Meng Seng
You should have said "I don't know if I can be better, but I'm certain I won't be worse."
Hahahaha!

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Perspective

Not an ingrate just a hard core political realists. He wants or seeks to sneak in under the PAP radar whilst its fire power is concentrated elsewhere.

The WP will by virtue unless CST raises a storm in a GRC be the fattest juiciest PAP target out there. Its like the sun rises in the east and sets in the west etc, GMS is just seeking to position himself to his best limited advantage.

No such issues of "ingrate" or being "one". I dare say he has earned his stripes in the WP and given his full effort whilst he was there, his manner and method leaving is open to disagreement between even his friends, but he does not OWE the WP a political living, and he has to earn his errr officership elsewhere :_))

Locke

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
A minister always plays to visionary role....his subordinates implements the policies...how difficult is that with 5 million of people to choose from? Currently the visionary role I could see in most of the MIWs are basically kowtowing to the old fart quietly..and get million dollar paycheck every year..what visions they have they done for the people? NADA...

One more thing, GMS, you should go deeper and also asks why people who are already staying new flats.. still can get selected for newer flats.....while new couples tried many times still not successful...

the selection process needs to be deeply examined...

what oppositions lacked is to probe deeper and asked more questions after they have been replied once...

consistent and personal attacks on PAP Ministars doesn't bring you good results from the voters...

voters are only interested in bread and butter issues, how can you do better than PAP. they are more interested in that.

you complain about high HDB prices, people already bought high, what do you think they will think about your statement? :smile:

Last edited:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: NSP to adopt “minister-specific” strategy in next elections

I buy your idea. I'll vote for you guys if you come to Jalan Besar GRC again. Good Luck!

Dun rock the boat lah, I am busy with my China babies...:biggrin:

pic_Introducation.jpg

Last edited:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: NSP to adopt “minister-specific” strategy in next elections

Dear Scroobal,

You are pretty scary you know! :wink:

Whatever I have planned for the past one year to lay the ground very discreetly, you spotted all of it. Pretty scary.

Goh Meng Seng

I already told you he's mata.....you all don't believe...

ISD perhaps? :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember the golden rule - only talk to voters, completely ignore PAP. Let Ken do diplomacy.

There are enough young voters who will not fall for his communist coming bullshit, Razak/Syed Albar bullshit, only PAP can save Singapore bullshit, tinderbox racial riots bullshit, collapse of the economy bullshit, singapore special case for democracy bullshit, Ho Ching / Wong Kan Seng meritocracy bullshit etc.

Lim Chin Siong already dead, he recently shook hands with Fong, and Chin Peng wants to go back to KL. Who is going to be his bogeyman - Mahathir?

Dear Scroobal,

Let those "Big Guns" go and aim somewhere else, like WP Hotspots, best, the GRC team led by Sylvia and LTK. Inviting Big Guns to fight in the area I am contesting is really a no no.

LTK won Hougang unexpectedly without the attention of all those big guns who are all engaged in Eunos calling people Malay Chauvinist. Chiam ST won his first elections in Potong Pasir also because those big guns were aimed at JBJ in Anson. I just hope that I will be left alone. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be curious what they have planned for WP and Sylvia in particular. I am been given to understand that new brooms will run the PAP show with their version of flower power. With the introduction of new format, couple of fence sitters and do-gooders have been approached by the powers just as old man approached Chua Kim Yeow to face with Ong Teng Cheong in order to provide legitimacy to the Presidency.

Simon Tay has started to call himself an activist so don't be surprised that he runs as a supposed independent or with a small group of like minded individuals. Flower power and being nice relates to pseudo establishment figures. They will be protrayed as those that will provide checks and balances.

The WP will by virtue unless CST raises a storm in a GRC be the fattest juiciest PAP target out there. Its like the sun rises in the east and sets in the west etc, GMS is just seeking to position himself to his best limited advantage.

Locke

CumSpitCobra

Alfrescian
Loyal
A minister always plays to visionary role....his subordinates implements the policies...how difficult is that with 5 million of people to choose from? Currently the visionary role I could see in most of the MIWs are basically kowtowing to the old fart quietly..and get million dollar paycheck every year..what visions they have they done for the people? NADA...

One more thing, GMS, you should go deeper and also asks why people who are already staying new flats.. still can get selected for newer flats.....while new couples tried many times still not successful...

the selection process needs to be deeply examined...

what oppositions lacked is to probe deeper and asked more questions after they have been replied once...

consistent and personal attacks on PAP Ministars doesn't bring you good results from the voters...

voters are only interested in bread and butter issues, how can you do better than PAP. they are more interested in that.

you complain about high HDB prices, people already bought high, what do you think they will think about your statement? :smile:

Its open secret that grassroot leaders [dogs of pap] have got extra balloting points when it comes to balloting for flats, children's admission to schools etc... leaves much food for thought eh?

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

The pseudo establishment, the people who would not join the PAP but would join or create an opposition with a PAP wink and a PAP nod, would in my view constitute the greatest threat to the opposition from NSP to the WP to the SDA etc etc.

They would instantly be more recognizable and more qualified but whether they will or can do the ground work remains the elusive question.

And heck how does one paint PAP types who would naturally be PAP but refuse to be part of their machinery in anyway. If I look at myself honestly I would probably fall into that camp :_))

Locke

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a natural progression from the NMP scheme when you realise that people including well educated ones apply not realising the damage it does to democracy. These are people that will not ask the hard questions but will blabber on about a pet peeve such as animal rights, facilities for the disabled, more libraries.

Yes, they will be instantly recognizable because SPH would have done a wonderful job about how they changed the world, gave light where there was darkness and super human deeds that were accomplished. You know the Paulin Straughn type. Otherwise completely clueless about being made a patsy.

They don't have to do the groundwork and they are not expected to by the PAP. Look at the tens of NMPs that passed thru parliament. Except for handful, no one can remember their names and what they did.

The pseudo establishment, the people who would not join the PAP but would join or create an opposition with a PAP wink and a PAP nod, would in my view constitute the greatest threat to the opposition from NSP to the WP to the SDA etc etc

They would instantly be more recognizable and more qualified but whether they will or can do the ground work remains the elusive question..

I doubt it. You will be like Viswa - really had the notion that he was asked to do good for the country and then they sent a rocket up his arse. After Viswa most would have got the message. In about 10 years, another blur fuck will repeat the Viswa dreamworks and again will be shot for the next generation to toe the line.

And heck how does one paint PAP types who would naturally be PAP but refuse to be part of their machinery in anyway. If I look at myself honestly I would probably fall into that camp :_))..

Locke[/QUOTE]

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
See why I called the chap an ingrate. Yearning for PAP to the places where he'd got his stripes.

Haha, call me whatever things you want but the truth is, if PAP's big guns aren't aiming at WP but instead aiming at NSP, then I do worry for WP. :wink:

I have full respect to WP, especially my previous running mate Sylvia and mentor LTK. If PAP does not take them as the main threat in the coming elections, then I worry for them.

For heavyweights like them under the great brand name WP, they should be the ones with greater threat to PAP's GRC fortress. If PAP doesn't take their threat seriously, then it will mean something not very right. PAP goes to battle armed with statistics and political survey results.

I find it strange that you would consider me ingrate in this sense. I mean, I couldn't possibly have the power to influence, direct or tell PAP big guns to target at anyone. But by virtue of simple common sense, Sylvia and LTK will become their main target if they form a GRC team. Telling the obvious actually puts me in the league of ingrates? You are really queer.

Goh Meng Seng

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

ANother Visawa :_)) Ouch my dear boy but suffice it to say I would not qualify to be in any front line politically

Locke

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think that PAP takes anyone seriously now. If so, that person better worry. The last few times PAP takes anyone seriously, they all become prisoners or fugitives.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I don't think that PAP takes anyone seriously now. If so, that person better worry. The last few times PAP takes anyone seriously, they all become prisoners or fugitives.

Oh I see, no wonder Perspective doesn't want PAP to take Sylvia and LTK seriously! :wink: Well, if that is the case, I don't want them to take me seriously as well. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal,

Goh Meng Seng

paps might just leave u alone and let u win. however, ur ardent fans and notorious cherry picker troll might be all out to stop u.

pls do not be complacent and let down ur guard. not appearing in her original nic doesn't mean she isn't here in other nasty nics. FLIRT&DESTROY is a devious tactic where blood can be drawn without unsheathing one's own sword. she just needs to instigate other to parang u left, right and centre and still remains yayapapaya self-righteous and bragging away.

hope u get the idea.:wink: