• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP cock scholar couple ... dumber than Goh Meng Seng? its possible

Bryan T

Alfrescian
Loyal
look like I get on your nerve more than you get on mine ... maybe you should beg me....

your reply show what a pathetic low life low esteem childhood you have ... i suggest you see a therapist....

Gheylex Au, i heard is a quite a FB nazi by reputation .... and he can tahan my anti ghey comments...

you are not even a ghey

Frankly, I can't remember why I removed you from my FB, (and even you yourself can't remember why...haha) - I don't remember a broccoli crossing my FB path. But I am sure others can see clear why by now :smile:

As for my nerve - it is quite intact the last time I checked. Taking things easy helps (as I had advised TFBH).

And beg you? For what - to make us stop laughing? (BTW, I heard that if one laughs too much at night, it causes nightmares)

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't remember why I removed you from my FB, (and even you yourself can't remember why...haha) but I am sure others can see why by now :smile:

As for my nerve - it is quite intact the last time I checked.

And beg you? For what - to make us stop laughing? (BTW, I heard that if one laughs too much at night, it causes nightmares)

yes i dun ....

but to make us stop laughing, they will need to beg you for that ....but i dun see why 1 have to beg some 1 who is less than a ghey .....
laffing @ your petty neuroses doesnt give 1 nightmares.... but if you cant sleep @ nite i suggest you go crawl to your nanny or mama and beg to suck a pacifier..... whutever comfort a baby

Bryan T

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes i dun ....

but to make us stop laughing, they will need to beg you for that ....but i dun see why 1 have to beg some 1 who is less than a ghey .....
laffing @ your petty neuroses doesnt give 1 nightmares.... but if you cant sleep @ nite i suggest you go crawl to your nanny or mama and beg to suck a pacifier..... whutever comfort a baby

okok - enough. I can see the problem of quality at this SBF, if this is representational. No wonder TFBH and Scroobal got so anal-ysed, with such company.

Cheerio now! Hopefully to my nightmareless sleep soon, without begging :smile:

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
okok - enough. I can see the problem of quality at this SBF, if this is representational.

Cheerio now! Hopefully to my nightmareless sleep soon, without begging :smile:

if you are looking for quality, then 4get it ... SBF is as low as 1 can get ....

look into the mirror, i get as low as and much lower than you can be .... just ask GMS.... @ least you have the patience/stupidity to reply me...
guess that make you less than a GMS ??

Bryan T

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you are looking for quality, then 4get it ... SBF is as low as 1 can get ....

look into the mirror, i get as low as and much lower than you can be .... just ask GMS.... @ least you have the patience/stupidity to reply me...
guess that make you less than a GMS ??

wahahaha......

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this pathetic loser actually bother to sexplain himself.... MUAHAHAHAHAHAAH

You have to understand when some people get old they need an alternative avenue for attention. This is one chap who obviously has some grasp of English and is quite adept at attracting a crowd of like-minded followers. If you look at the chaps who regularly respond to BT you'll know who's feeding his ego and keeping the oxygen supply. Contributes nothing towards insightful discourse as he has no ideas to offer, no insider knowledge, no originality. Just an sad old man passing his days at the gutter looking for that piece of trash to devour.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to understand when some people get old they need an alternative avenue for attention. This is one chap who obviously has some grasp of English and is quite adept at attracting a crowd of like-minded followers. If you look at the chaps who regularly respond to BT you'll know who's feeding his ego and keeping the oxygen supply. Contributes nothing towards insightful discourse as he has no ideas to offer, no insider knowledge, no originality. Just an sad old man passing his days at the gutter looking for that piece of trash to devour.

i cant see his post liao cause kanna blocked...

he is just nitpicking oin the significant

Bryan T

Alfrescian
Loyal
LFBH, like a said: Relax la - these are only talk-shops.

Ok la, you are much more accomplished than the rest of us - a class above even - in the political anal-ysis dept.

Donch worry, we will not try to dislodge your place - from the armchair or from the lower anatomical regions :smile:

Remember, stay cool (in the crevices).

Last edited: