• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP cock scholar couple ... dumber than Goh Meng Seng? its possible

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
392105_326901637336964_280285461998582_1310920_1040416741_n.jpg

379041_326906930669768_280285461998582_1310927_775211059_n.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got to be careful of Bryan Ti and he is also in this forum. The opposition can say 99 good things which he will not highlight but point 1 incident and blow it up. He is what we call an asswipe, waiting at the toilet bowl patiently to catch the small bit that is still hanging.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got to be careful of Bryan Ti and he is also in this forum. The opposition can say 99 good things which he will not highlight but point 1 incident and blow it up. He is what we call an asswipe, waiting at the toilet bowl patiently to catch the small bit that is still hanging.

I know his style.... he block me on facebook after I criticise him once over huat i cant even remember, something trival ...... a critic who cant take criticism... hypocrite of the highest order

but my style is also to criticise anything and any1 as along as it is valid.... whether I saport dat bugger or notch....

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not a glaring omission or surprising to most, I believe, but if the same words of Hazel was uttered by Chen Show Mao, the village idiot would have been shooting with gay (not in the homosexual sense).

After all, the Tang Dynasty analogy was already indigestible, much less this. The first wanted to be an advisor to an emperor meaning that the emperor is not perfect, the second thinks the emperor should be in power and doesn't need advice since he's doing it all right.

But we know the real issue is not the words of Hazel or CSM. It is the party (WP) versus one who is not. The "obnoxious" party.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I personally think the former RP gang went to NSP, other than candidacy, was after sussing the potential for leadership as well. In a way, it is to prove to KJ, their former head, that they could do better.

One of the key strategic positions in any party is of course is the SG post that happened to be occupied. The chap and the ex-RP did not hate each other, I do not think they knew each other well enough to. Only that the latter knew the former was gaffe prone and they felt he was someone the party could afford to lose because of that (unlike the veteran president which they did not challenge). The other did not think it was in his best interests to be voted out and also did not see eye to eye with party decisions (which is not surprising since it happens everywhere he goes) hence the gracious move to even propose the new SG candidate. For the veterans including the president, they got close to the ex-RP group during the campaign time. They didn't bother with the gaffe so much, but it was between two candidates, one that comes as a group that was young versus one that had a more mediocre, inactive and smaller group. It was mostly alignment of interests.

Bryan T

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Got to be careful of Bryan Ti and he is also in this forum. The opposition can say 99 good things which he will not highlight but point 1 incident and blow it up. He is what we call an asswipe, waiting at the toilet bowl patiently to catch the small bit that is still hanging."

Why need to be careful of me, just because I am here - nervousness?

If 'Opposition can say 99 good things', are there not enough loyal devotees who will repost. And repost. Why would my additional effort in reposting matter? Like I said, a drop in the ocean. (Despite this, I do once repost once in a while, by the way, and even add a few word of compliment, when I am in a cheerful mood!)

But on the other hand, who are pointing out the duplicity of what some of these Opposition leaders. I know some of you do, especially for The Enlarged-mouthed One (GMS) and perhaps even The Esteemed One (KJ). But someone has to cover the rest, right?

As for asswipes - just call it stool-tests :smile:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Got to be careful of Bryan Ti and he is also in this forum. The opposition can say 99 good things which he will not highlight but point 1 incident and blow it up. He is what we call an asswipe, waiting at the toilet bowl patiently to catch the small bit that is still hanging."

Why need to be careful of me, just because I am here - nervousness?

If 'Opposition can say 99 good things', are there not enough loyal devotees who will repost. And repost. Why would my additional effort in reposting matter? Like I said, a drop in the ocean. (Despite this, I do once repost once in a while, by the way, and even add a few word of compliment, when I am in a cheerful mood!)

But on the other hand, who are pointing out the duplicity of what some of these Opposition leaders. I know some of you do, especially for The Enlarged-mouthed One (GMS) and perhaps even The Esteemed One (KJ). But someone has to cover the rest, right?

As for asswipes - just call it stool-tests :smile:

BryanT,

I am watching you on facebook. You don't know me, so don't bother to scroll through your friends' list. Your attacks on various opposition parties, beginning with SDP and RP, then NSP, and your flimsy attempt at showing some meagre support for WP fools no one. Everyone who has followed even a few of your posts know where you are coming from, and no opposition member worth his salt associates with you -- ever.

You monitor SBF and then selectively repost articles based on the content here to smear the opposition, and when it suits you, you even contact the press.

Let everyone who has ever read your posts on FB know the true nature of BryanT. You are not an asswipe. You are an ass.

Bryan T

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I am watching you on facebook."

TFBH, thanks for the honour (ref above), but I do wonder why you need or feel the constant urge to monitor....in the first place. :smile:

As for the rest of your points, I again wonder: what makes you think I am perturbed or bothered? (I'm sure you'd be aware that this is a rhetorical question - no reply needed)

Cheerio now ....haha.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smart alecs are offering new warped arguments that just because there are enough bank employees but not enough bank robbers, bank robbers should be expected to be let off scot free.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I am watching you on facebook."

TFBH, thanks for the honour (ref above), but I do wonder why you need or feel the constant urge to monitor....in the first place. :smile:

As for the rest of your points, I again wonder: what makes you think I am perturbed or bothered? (I'm sure you'd be aware that this is a rhetorical question - no reply needed)

Cheerio now ....haha.

you are bother enough to block me on FB ..... you farkin coward....I am a critic but I criticise even those I sarport....
you cant even outargue me and have to resort to blocking .... sibei pathetic loser... if you cant take the heat I suggest you get out of the kitchen
having said that, like GMS you do have a point sometime.... just that bother skewer it so much that any1 can see through your pathetic attempts

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Realised another idiocracy. When everyone praises a lawyer for becoming a QC/SC but you praise him for becoming a good doctor, it doesn't mean it's the same or you are not silly. When everyone knows the thief but you accuse him of rape, that doesn't mean you are right or justified.

Just because we criticise the village idiot, it doesn't mean all are doing so for the same intent. For that, we can tell by the words expression, tone.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are bother enough to block me on FB ..... you farkin coward....I am a critic but I criticise even those I sarport....
you cant even outargue me and have to resort to blocking .... sibei pathetic loser... if you cant take the heat I suggest you get out of the kitchen
having said that, like GMS you do have a point sometime.... just that bother skewer it so much that any1 can see through your pathetic attempts

Nobody is fooled as to what bryanT is. Just look at the people who comment actively on his FB postings. Mostly PAP supporters who parrot everything he says like some lap dogs.

I have more respect for people who stand up and just say who they support openly, without hiding behind a mountain of silly arguments, false logic, pretentious debate, and hypocritical behaviour.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
قد المهبل ولادة لك أن رائحة السماء وتتحول إلى القرف دماغك

Translate that you fake Phd shite.

My Malay friend said be unite, we can win. NSP Divide camp, we will lose. Hidup PKMS

Bryan T

Alfrescian
Loyal
"- This government is far from flawless; it screws up occasionally.
- To make sure it screws up less often, it needs to be kept on its toes.
- To keep it on its toes, we need a credible Opposition to check on it, on our behalf.
- "Monkeys" are not credible enough nor good at checking on governments - they are more suited for the zoo.
- Ditto, self-serving Opposition politicians; but we need not send them to the zoo (yet).
- There is no absolute standard in defining Democracy; Singaporeans decide for ourselves.
- I doubt we want or need a zoo in parliament, in order to call it Democracy." [from BT's FB Info]

TFBH, relax la - why get so unduly agitated over what transpires over the internet - whether here in SBF from the thick-headed and black-faced ones, or over at FB.

You mean you have to so closely and constantly monitor my FB in order to discern "false logic, pretentious debate, and hypocritical behaviour"? It must be quite a humbling (and exhausting) experience, since it is so ubiquitous. What are you, the self-proclaimed internet Ethics and Morality Officer (EMO)?

Anyway, I thought it is already quite clear what kind of political monkeys I like to rub - mainly the Ls (Lings and Linas) and Js (JBJs, CSJs and KJs). And of course, not to forget the white-haired ones with the rather enlarged and loose mouths - the Ah Sengs.

Cheerio again - stay thick! Otherwise, life would be boring :smile:

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
"- This government is far from flawless; it screws up occasionally.
- To make sure it screws up less often, it needs to be kept on its toes.
- To keep it on its toes, we need a credible Opposition to check on it, on our behalf.
- "Monkeys" are not credible enough nor good at checking on governments - they are more suited for the zoo.
- Ditto, self-serving Opposition politicians; but we need not send them to the zoo (yet).
- There is no absolute standard in defining Democracy; Singaporeans decide for ourselves.
- I doubt we want or need a zoo in parliament, in order to call it Democracy." [from BT's FB Info]

TFBH, relax la - why get so unduly agitated over what transpires over the internet - whether here in SBF from the thick-headed and black-faced ones, or over at FB.

You mean you have to so closely and constantly monitor my FB in order to discern "false logic, pretentious debate, and hypocritical behaviour"? It must be quite a humbling (and exhausting) experience, since it is so ubiquitous. What are you, the self-proclaimed internet Ethics and Morality Officer (EMO)?

Anyway, I thought it is already quite clear what kind of political monkeys I like to rub - mainly the Ls (Lings and Linas) and Js (JBJs, CSJs and KJs). And of course, not to forget the white-haired ones with the rather enlarged and loose mouths - the Ah Sengs.

Cheerio again - stay thick! :smile:

i do monitor your FB quite closely although it took me a few months, more than 2 to realise I got block by you ....

you are really a very petty man ... I do think you have a point some time .... but i wun hesitaTE to blasT you if i think think your logic is flawed..

hope you can be a man and unblock me....

Bryan T

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do monitor your FB quite closely although it took me a few months, more than 2 to realise I got block by you ....

you are really a very petty man ... I do think you have a point some time .... but i wun hesitaTE to blasT you if i think think your logic is flawed..

hope you can be a man and unblock me....

Haha.... beg me :smile:

PS. I like the word "blasT" - sounds like something that comes from the wrong end, without hesiTancy. As for "petTiness", I tolerate quite a bit of inane comments on my FB. But I have to draw a line somewhere when it get a bit mentally taXing. Nothing personal :wink:

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha.... beg me :smile:

PS. I like the word "blasT" - sounds like something from the wrong end, without hesiTancy. As for "petTiness", I tolerate quite a bit of inane comments on my FB. But I have to draw a line somewhere when it get a bit mentally taXing.

look like I get on your nerve more than you get on mine ... maybe you should beg me....

your reply show what a pathetic low life low esteem childhood you have ... i suggest you see a therapist....

Gheylex Au, i heard is a quite a FB nazi by reputation .... and he can tahan my anti ghey comments...

you are not even a ghey

Last edited: