• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP A Serious Dark Horse in This 2011 Election!

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
A very Good call by our captain GMS in talent spotting Nicole Seah and place her in the GRC team in Marine Parade...like a movie plot in a card games..
Our captain by drawing out a ace of spades in Nicole Seah to challenge the PAP ace of diamonds in Tin Tin has make it a very interesting affair..for the melting of thermometers in Marine Parade.:biggrin:

NSP Capt GMS:..Officially,i'm putting up a challenge to MBT a debate on housing issues,whether he want to do it in the town hall,television,void deck or downtown east..i've no problem.:biggrin:(steady man)

PAP Media Network:No words yet from MBT on Capt GMS challenge.:(

SPP: Lina Chiam...Correct me if i'm wrong.:eek:

PAP:..Of course you are wrong.:rolleyes:

PAP: Tin Tin...I don't know what to say..I don't know what to say..:biggrin:
PAP: It's ok its ok..no worries..you're doing fine.:rolleyes:

NSP: Nicole Seah(With bated breath..let us wait for her maiden speech to the media.:biggrin:)

PAP:(Waiting in respond)..

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have to agree a bit on this, Capt GMS has (dunno fortunate or unfortunate) done the right thing since March. Talking only when he should and not putting his fingerprints all over on all threads and issues

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If NSP GMS wins, Sam will be very proud because 3-in-1 kopi tiam is where GMS is borned to become a hero of the people.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
If NSP GMS wins, Sam will be very proud because 3-in-1 kopi tiam is where GMS is borned to become a hero of the people.

LKY : Meet me in the cul-de-sac. :mad:
GMS : I have no problem with that. :cool:

LKY shows up with hatchet and knuckleduster.
GMS shows up with a Rambo machine gun.

GMS : Do you have a problem with that? :p :biggrin:
LKY : Shit...where are all my generals? :eek: :(

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Very hot topic in Marine Parade kopitiam now is the battle of mei meis.
nictin-copy1.jpg

Hello Kitty vs Kate Spade

NSP..1.Nicole Seah VS 2.PAP Tin Tin
1.NUS 2.NUS
1.Victoria JC 2.Hwa Chong JC
1.Tanjong Katong Secondary 2.Crescent girls
1.Speak:English,Mandarin,Teochew,Baba Malay 2.Speak:English,Mandarin

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... GMS : Do you have a problem with that? :p :biggrin:
LKY : Shit...where are all my generals? :eek: :(
ah u: generals! ... (n army of generals all carrying 10 yr series suddenly appear from bhind him ... :eek: )

ah seng held up his hand n gif a snap wif his fingers! ... tonnes of disc shaped objects fell down from ze sky n hovers bhind him ... :o