• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious NSmen accused of not taking their roles seriously!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The narrative was started at the press conference which purportedly was to provide a PRELIMINARY findings (they were able to find so many things in a few days, what's the hurry). Instead it was a Cover MINDEF Ass session and intimating that the deceased was responsible for the mishap. So much for PRELIMINARY. Sow those seeds first. Then the media start to propagate those allegations.

It is working. After the press conference, so many 'critical thinkers' here were already making the same allegations about Pang.

Well done, MINDEF

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think that this tragic incident should be classified as a normal industrial accident KNN except saf is that company KNN unless go war or at least died from parachute or some exercise then can give some honour KNN don't tell my uncle let say you go reservist wearing number 4 then cross the camp road go buy tidbits suay suay knock down by vehicle also died serving country meh KNN

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In our reservist battalion there was ONE guy out of 1500 who took in camp training seriously. It goes without saying that he was not very popular.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Blame it on the deceased because he is unable to defend himself.

It could well be true. In all the in-camps that I performed I saw way more fooling around than I did conscientious performances so statistically it is very likely he was mucking around to pass the time.

Perhaps he was there because it was cold and windy outside. The training ground is pretty chilly even in mid summer.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In our reservist battalion there was ONE guy out of 1500 who took in camp training seriously. It goes without saying that he was not very popular.
are you referring to this joker who is sextra "on" by wearing floral arrangements and charging with all guns blazing while others look on?
1548648753954.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It could well be true. In all the in-camps that I performed I saw way more fooling around than I did conscientious performances so statistically it is very likely he was mucking around to pass the time.

Perhaps he was there because it was cold and windy outside. The training ground is pretty chilly even in mid summer.
reservists fooling around and having fun.
1548648894892.png

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually this article proves that the powers that be are laying the blame on the NS men n trying to sweep the matter under the carpet

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is one lao cik damn serious in reservist after completed his 10 yrs bond, the fucking thing is he voluteer to come back for reservist, fucking cant doubt his passion with saf.:biggrin:

IndoMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fking CCB Wayang Commanders must be under pressure to repair the Howitzer so as not to look bad in front of the New Zealanders.